Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shillzz

We give the ball away all the time, giving City the chance to attack and attack and attack.

Weimann, Sylla, Luna and Bacuna the biggest offenders in giving the ball away. And Delph and El Ahmadi win some balls, but they just bounce back to City.

Need some proper change.

Absolutely the root cause of our problems, and 'change' hopefully means permanent replacements.

We are the worst home side in the country surely

We're playing against Man City!

I actually think we've defended well but the goal was inevitable and I very much doubt we'll be scoring today.

I really don't understand why people are going mad because we're losing 1-0 to MAN CITY...

So you didn't understand why people wanted McLeish out either?

People do realise we are playing one of the best teams in the league? Of course we are going to sit back and defend more, even if we are at home.

Yeah but do we have to roll over and die?

We haven't though, we've deafened well. Yes we're very poor on the ball and haven't created much but we haven't "rolled over".

• Like 1

Meh. doing better than feared. This is one of those weekends we just have to write off. No worse than 0-2 and no injuries and thats all we can realistically hope for. Sad but true. They have a much better squad than us

Most,if not all the teams in the premier league,have a better squad than us.

We are the worst home side in the country surely

We're playing against Man City!

I actually think we've defended well but the goal was inevitable and I very much doubt we'll be scoring today.

I really don't understand why people are going mad because we're losing 1-0 to MAN CITY...

So you didn't understand why people wanted McLeish out either?

Are you serious?

Jesus, reading some of the comment on here you'd think we were getting thrashed at home by Palace, its Man City ffs!

We were never going to win this match and we are missing 4 of our most important players through injury or poor form (Benteke, Agbonlahor, Lowton, Westwood), what were some of you expecting?

Man City have one of the best attacks and best defences in the league, if not Europe, and we're only losing 1-0, we should be happy it's not 3 or 4.

I've not watched the entire game, but we've been under pressure for most of what I've seen and defended quite well and coped.

We avoided relegation with a game to go last season, realistically, a draw is the best we can hope for in this match.

• Like 2

Woeful doesn't do that first half justice. I don't care if we're playing Man City or Lincoln City, we're at home, and we should be doing more to take the game to them than that. It's just bloody embarrassing. Plus to make matters worse, I have to listen to Trevor 666 Francis! FML!  

• Like 1

It's a shame we conceded at the end of the half and to a corner too of which we've been defending really well during the 1st half. 1-0 is fair to them but it's a blow no doubt.

Hopefully we don't just roll over in the 2nd half but we really need to try and get the ball under control, have a little bit of possession and hopefully create something. We didn't create nearly enough in the 1st half which worries me.

Losing to Man City, there's certainly nothing to get angry about but I'd like us to show a bit more fight going forward in the 2nd half if at all possible.

Can't concede that many corners and expect them to not score. Looking a bit toothless in attack and very sloppy in our passing, the thing is, our bench doesn't look particularly strong so I'm not sure who I'd bring on, Tonev so we can at least have a shot maybe ? Done okay to keep it down to one though.