Miwdeek Footnall: 17-19th September 2013

Troglodyte

I'm currently watching Copenhagen v Juventus, which means it's Olof v Pirlo.  Never has there been such an epic battle of sporting beardry.

All games tonight in the Champions League:

Group A

Manchester Utd v Leverkusen

Sociedad v Shakhtar Donetsk

Group B

Copenhagen v Juventus

Galatasaray v Real Madrid

Group C

Benfica v Anderlecht

Olympiacos v PSG

Group D

Bayern Munich v CSKA Moscow

Plzen v Manchester City

Several Championship games too:

Bournemouth v Barnsley

Burnley v Small Heath

Huddersfield v Charlton

Ipswich v Yeovil

Leicester v Blackburn

Millwall v Blackpool

Forest v Middlesbrough

Watford v Doncaster

Bolton v Derby

Kidderminster are also away at Tamworth in the Conference.

Tomorrow night's Champions League games:

Group E

Chelsea v Basel

Schalke v Steaua Bucarest

Group F

Marseille v Arsenal

Napoli v Dortmund

Group G

Atletico Madrid v Zenit St Petersburg

Austria Vienna v Porto

Group H

AC Milan v Celtic

Barcelona v Ajax

Also QPR v Brighton and Reading v Leeds in the Championship.

Thursday sees the Europa League group stage begin, with matches including Valencia v Swansea, Zulte Waregem v Wigan, Frankfurt v Bordeaux, Betis v Lyon, and Spurs v Tromso.

I'm trying to work out where I am on the Kubler-Ross 5 Stages Of Grief.

Denial: No! This footnall thread must have been started by Keenan. I'm misreading it.

Anger: No! Another footnall thread not by Keenan. WTF is this shit?

Bargaining: Ah, c'mon Keenan, start another footnall thread. I'll be your best friend.

Depression: Shit. Why do I even look at these footnall threads anymore? What's the point, they're not by Keenan. Give me the hemlock, I'm done.

Acceptance: Screw it. **** Keenan. He couldn't even spell football.

• Like 4

Ronaldo with yet another hat trick tonight. I believe at club level he is better then the Brazilian Ronaldo was. That is now 206 goals in 204 Real Madrid games. Simply sensational.

iulqWNTFp0mGb.gif

Woof!

• Like 1

Ronaldo with yet another hat trick tonight. I believe at club level he is better then the Brazilian Ronaldo was. That is now 206 goals in 204 Real Madrid games. Simply sensational.

Did I hear the commentator say that was his 21st for Madrid?  Simply unbelievable. 

Walsall apologise for a tweet sent from their official Twitter account, which insulted Wolves supporters following their 1-0 win at Molineux last night.The comment was taken down and the following has been posted on Facebook: "Walsall Football Club would like to apologise unreservedly to Wolverhampton Wanderers and their supporters for the offensive Tweet that appeared on the club's Official Twitter Page - @WFCOfficial - last night."Our Official account was hacked at 22:36 last night and a derogative and frankly disgusting Tweet was published. As soon as the club's Communications Team, who were at Molineux for the fixture, were made aware of the Tweet, it was deleted and an apology issued."Walsall Football Club are taking this matter very, very seriously. A full investigation will be launched. "Walsall FC do not condone this type of behaviour and when the culprit is identified the club will be taking the strongest course of action."

Haha

ae328k.jpg

Walsall apologise for a tweet sent from their official Twitter account, which insulted Wolves supporters following their 1-0 win at Molineux last night.The comment was taken down and the following has been posted on Facebook: "Walsall Football Club would like to apologise unreservedly to Wolverhampton Wanderers and their supporters for the offensive Tweet that appeared on the club's Official Twitter Page - @WFCOfficial - last night."Our Official account was hacked at 22:36 last night and a derogative and frankly disgusting Tweet was published. As soon as the club's Communications Team, who were at Molineux for the fixture, were made aware of the Tweet, it was deleted and an apology issued."Walsall Football Club are taking this matter very, very seriously. A full investigation will be launched. "Walsall FC do not condone this type of behaviour and when the culprit is identified the club will be taking the strongest course of action."

Haha

ae328k.jpg

Ho ho.

Â