Miwdeek Footnall: 17-19th September 2013

Troglodyte

What a bargain as well, as he only had 1 year left on his deal.. Have to admit Spurs in the transfer market have done really well over the past 2 seasons to replace their squad, Lloris, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Chirches, Capoue, Paulinho are all upgrades on their previous squads of the last couple of years, apart from Bale of course. I think this is what AVB wanted to do at Chelsea, but tried it too quickly and didn't have the dressing room on his side.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Milan Celtic is so poor.

Noone can string two passes together, there's no rhythm, everyones stood still & 40 yards away from each other.. 

probably one of worst games in Champions League history. best player on the pitch was De Jong which said it all

i2TG1JEiKdcvD.gif

After a good debut at the weekend he goes and does this tonight. Eriksen is finally living up to the hype it seems. 

Anyone can score a cracker though. It being against a team who basically got 2 free passes into the Europa League, nothing at all to do with their ability, is hardly noteworthy either! Will give him a few more games before agreeing he's living up to the ridiculous hype he's had over the years.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 1

What an odious scrotum Steve Kean is...

On GOS, just talking about how many players he had to sell, blaming certain players for "not wanting to play" then going into a panic and saying "No, he didn't say that" - then not blaming the owners, but reminding people "it was not the fault of the manager" (I.E him).

Reminds me of McLeish, always looking to blame others and no backbone.

Kean - shit manager.

Feel sorry for Blackburn.

Edited by dodgyknees

i2TG1JEiKdcvD.gif

After a good debut at the weekend he goes and does this tonight. Eriksen is finally living up to the hype it seems. 

Anyone can score a cracker though. It being against a team who basically got 2 free passes into the Europa League, nothing at all to do with their ability, is hardly noteworthy either! Will give him a few more games before agreeing he's living up to the ridiculous hype he's had over the years.

they were also beaten 3-0 yesterday in Norway so not the greatest way of judging his performance

Â