Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Weimann has looked much improved, but I think Tonev really needs to stop shooting from distance. It's not that that's inherently a bad thing, but everytime he takes a poor strike while moving away from goal (if he's stepping into it towards goal I have no issue) he could easily slip one of the other three through or get it out wide. Villa look so dangerous everytime going forward that to waste it on a low percentage shot doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

Weimann has looked much improved, but I think Tonev really needs to stop shooting from distance. It's not that that's inherently a bad thing, but everytime he takes a poor strike while moving away from goal (if he's stepping into it towards goal I have no issue) he could easily slip one of the other three through or get it out wide. Villa look so dangerous everytime going forward that to waste it on a low percentage shot doesn't make sense.

I don't like Tonev, I dislike these players that come around every now and again and score 1 in 100 long shots and are seen as a great player.

Albrighton isn't good enough.

From what we've seen, is Tonev?

If Albrighton can still whip the ball in like we used to see, I think Kozak could get his noggin onto a few.

Allbrighton hasnt done anything like that since about january 2011

Groin injuries can be anything in terms of time out, but this is Benteke im sure he'll heal quicker than most. Hes a machine, he wanted to carry on there and then. Hoping its a couple of weeks tops

I think this is the most likely.