Libor Kozák

samjp26

Fulham didn't have to play us off the park because we did that job for them.

Fulham were average at best and I have no doubts they will be relegated, that was just an extremely off day, even by Villa's standards

Edited by myko

Bent cant get into a shit Fulham team that played a strikerless system at the weekend even though Bent was only forward fit

Kozak > Bent

Dempsey in on loan for them now so more bench warming for him.

Kozak is on the upward curve Bent will soon be a journey man in the championship 

No real service today but his general play was appalling, it was as though his legs are made out of cement.

I agree. He looked quite poor today but still managed to get a decent chance. We desperately need an attacking midfielder. It seems that if we are to ever score a goal, it will have to be a solo effort or a bit of luck. No one is creating the chances. 

Another performance that makes me ask why did we spend so much on him?

because he was scoring goals then lazio who had proper wingers were aiming crosses at him

not his fault lambert buys him n just hoofs it from baker and guzan

• Like 2

Limited limited limited.

As I've said before he's a solid option for us who'll score 9/10 goals a season (much like Gabby) but please don't hype him into something he isn't or think he'll be the striking saviour post Benteke because he simply won't be.

As the poster mentioned above, he is an extremely limited player and if he is to play upfront on his own we need people on the wings (Albrighton and Agbonlahor) whipping balls into the box for him to get his on to. Lumping it up to him just doesn't work.

Â