• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • El Ahmadi (for Lowton 65)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 73)
    • Helenius (for Westwood 83)

We blew it first half. I think Bacuna really struggled and It affected the whole team. Lambert makes a very strange decision giving him 90 minutes when it looked like he could do no wrong. 3 points from 9 where we got 0 last year. Time to move on.

Hopefully we'll get better, seriously tired of us constanstly conceding before 10 minutes every game. We might as well start game with a one goal disaDVANTAGE!

The goal was after 21 minutes, but don't let facts get in the way.

• Like 1

okore MOTM for me, rest was just a bit meh.. abysmal first half, started picking it up in the second but then it was too late.

tbf 3 points from these games was more than i expected, i think well do alot better against some of the lower teams. we go AGAIN

looked much much the better team from the hour onwards, had chances to score and some good football too. 

slow start and poor first half really cost us. don't give bacuna too much shit he grew into the game a bit second half and looked ok at right back. 

was always a big ask these first three games in 7 days, and we have 3 points to show for it. so you know, not all doom and gloom.

We had 17 shots and managed 3 on target. Incredibly frustrating to watch. Gave the ball away silly amounts in the first half for no reason, was like watching a different team from the first 2 games. Sat back 10 yards too deep and invited all that pressure which led to their goal. Felt Benteke should have gone across the keeper with the volley. 

Huge first half dominance from Liverpool, was almost embarrassing the space they had to play and control tempo. Probably won't have an easier half all season. Second half was much better but I just felt, like many times at home last season we didn't know what our plan was, very gung-ho, disjointed team effort with no bite at all. I liked how Delph/Westwood/KEA had forged a tight, secure unit that shared the burden in the previous games, I feel Bacuna ruined that shape, which is a baffling decision against a team who was obviously going to try to dominate midfield.

All in all, can't take many positives from that, we still have a very long way to go. Feeling frustrated. 

Can't keep going a goal down to every team we play though. All 3 games this week we have put ourselves in a hole before the 20th minute. Playing from behind every match could be a recipe for disaster

Frustrating, we can do much better. First half was really bad, but we picked up in the second one. Shame, since pool didn`t really have a good match either, so we could have got something from this. Gonna try and forget this match as quick as possible.

Â