What Did You Buy Today?

maqroll

I bought copyright protection for my thread titled 'What did you just buy?', which you can find here: http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9286-what-did-you-just-buy/

You will be hearing from Stevo. (He's my lawyer)

Copyright is inherent in the work and subsists immediately without registration or purchase. The odds are the copyright will also belong to Villa Talk under something you agreed with when you signed up to post.

LAWYERED. As you can probably tell, I haven't been laid in weeks...

I bought copyright protection for my thread titled 'What did you just buy?', which you can find here: http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9286-what-did-you-just-buy/

You will be hearing from Stevo. (He's my lawyer)

Copyright is inherent in the work and subsists immediately without registration or purchase. The odds are the copyright will also belong to Villa Talk under something you agreed with when you signed up to post.

LAWYERED. As you can probably tell, I haven't been laid in weeks...

I don't think you heard me correctly. Stevo is my lawyer. He gets shit done.

I went to the American food shop in Aldershot on Tuesday and on the way there a stone flicked up off someone's wheel and cracked my windscreen and on the way back I must have driven over a nail so today I had to get a new windscreen fitted and a new tyre.

Oh and got my hair trimmed.

At Cumby's

A quart of fountain soda, half Coke Zero, half Cherry Coke

3 sticks of Colby Jack cheese

A Little Debbie Iced Honey Bun

At the New Golden China

Combo #15 (Szechuan beef, spare ribs, teriyaki chicken, and pork fried rice) [i can see Ivan shaking his head from here...]

Crab rangoons

A kettle of tea

Edited by leviramsey

bacon and black pudding sarnie from a café in the centre of Worcester, shockingly bad

pay day so I pushed the boat out and bought a proper can of mountain dew from an American sweet shop

went to the vinyl shop and picked up beady eye's new single, 2 arctic monkeys albums (and preordered the new one, limited edition for an indie vinyl store) and kele okereke's LP

Â