What Did You Buy Today?

maqroll

Probably my biggest purchase for a long old while. Now I start saving for a new motor.

image_zps63cf1f09.jpg

YES YES YES. The ceramic PO with that gorgeous strap. 

Trust me it's a future classic. It'll be worth what you paid in 10 years. It the XL yeah?

I like this thread :)

Me, well not me but my parents, bought a campervan today (I say bought but they have not parted with money). They was going to pick it up tomorrow. Problem being that the seller phoned them up not long ago to say it won't get them home (Bogner Regis to Brum)  and that he will get the mechanics to look over it. Walk on, parents, this seems fishy. 

(my father has had many campervans over the years and has literally built one himself....but when the seller says "this is shit", I suggest he is right).

Me, well not me but my parents, bought a campervan today (I say bought but they have not parted with money). They was going to pick it up tomorrow. Problem being that the seller phoned them up not long ago to say it won't get them home (Bogner Regis to Brum)  and that he will get the mechanics to look over it. Walk on, parents, this seems fishy. 

(my father has had many campervans over the years and has literally built one himself....but when the seller says "this is shit", I suggest he is right).

Great, another hippy!! B)

Great, another hippy!! B)

Cowabunga!

Seriously though, my father has worked like a horse to support his family, worked at god awful times, done not very nice work and when finally he thought he had a shimmer of light by setting up a small company, it paid the bills but nothing else (still working all of the hours under the sun + moon).  He's earned the right to wear sandles whilst wearing socks, wearing a cowboy hat whilst popping to the Post Office because his ears are cold and earned the right to call his first born son Gaylord*

*I kid! (only the Gaylord part)

Edited by trekka

A black clip-on tie for £3 from Amazon. I start a job at a law firm in London in March next year so I need to fill my time from now until then with random jobs. Therefore, every other Saturday is now 'stewarding at Reading FC' day (local team).

Although what on earth do they expect from a team sponsored by Waitrose? No one with strangle me. On a bad day, someone might deny me access to patê, brand me a cad and throw thimblefuls of hummus at me.

I bought my first home today

Well, I guess today is technically the day, as I got my keys this afternoon.

Congrats Hogso...that have to be a great feeling

Indeed it is. You'll be pleased to know I have my priorities in the right place too, not properly moving in today as I'm off to the villa instead :D

• Like 1

Probably my biggest purchase for a long old while. Now I start saving for a new motor.image_zps63cf1f09.jpg

YES YES YES. The ceramic PO with that gorgeous strap. 

Trust me it's a future classic. It'll be worth what you paid in 10 years. It the XL yeah?

Yup, the 46. Doubt it'll retain much value though as I'm going to wear the heck out of it. Can't imagine putting on any other watch now :)

Â