Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

What's he say?

Well isn't that the million dollar question. Something along the lines of "eh well oo och me noo laa noo eh ah"

I'm utterly convinced we will win now, even though I said before that we will draw/lose. Lets go for 3-1 Villa seeing as we are incapable of keeping a clean sheet.

Edited by Spoony

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closed southbound between 10 & 10A.  Not sure who that affects, as I use the A38 when I go to watch Villa (coming across from Derbyshire) so know nothing about the M6.

At the moment it looks like things will still go ahead on time, but I'm hearing that the accident is bad and the motorway could be closed there for a few hours.  AVFC put travel advice out on the website and Twitter, and currently saying that people are arriving as expected at VP.

Edit: I just got the joke :D  Duh!

Edited by Troglodyte

Very nervous about this one, given our record against them at VP and more annoyingly after being able to watch both the arsenal and Chelsea games in an Irish pub here in Sicily, they are not showing this game as the Italian season starts today! ******!

My own stupid fault for booking holidays in August!

Come on you Lions!!!!

Hope bacuna puts a shift in. Haven't seen much if him to be honest. Surprised he hasn't put sylla in to be honest. He is up to speed with the premier league and began to build a good relationship with Delph and Westwood.

Villa (4-3-3) Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Okore, Luna; Bacuna, Westwood, Delph; Agbonlahor, Benteke, Weimann #avfc

Subs: Steer, Clark, El Ahmadi, Helenius, Herd, Sylla, Tonev. #avfc

-----

LIVERPOOL: Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Gerrard, Aspas, Coutinho, Henderson, Lucas, Sturridge

Subs: Jones, Alberto, Cissokho, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Wisdom

Ohhhhh snap!

Bacuna in, this should be interesting. Maybe replaced by Tonev later in the game. Good sign though, having a more attacking midfielder in there possibly shows we aren't going to sit back and counter.

Interesting to see Bacuna in. I'm intrigued to see exactly how he is deployed today. Possibly on the right of the midfield three to help out Lowton against Coutinho?

Hopefully we can still be organised in the way we press in midfield, because Liverpool have a lot of players who we'll need to close down well.

Aye. This game will be won or lost in midfield. We're both shaky at the back and strong up front