Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

So another season of giving every team a goal head start.

It's August & we've played Arsenal & Chelsea!
And? It doesn't seem to matter what team we play there is always one comedy defensive moment in us per game.
'Another season of...' based on two CL

sides seems less than fair. That's all.

No very fair point, it was more the fact we conceded so early that irked me. I agree we miss Syllas ability to press players KEA never gets near anyone.

These are the games we could do with a good AM who is comfortable on the ball and passes well.. as our midfield is **** wank. Westwood has done **** all. Delph keeps losing the ball. KEA been the best of the lot

22 minutes in against one of, if not the best team in England. **** calm down.

• Like 1

should have played Sylla in this one. Our midfield is non existent

Good idea....drop one of the players who played a blinder for you Saturday

its called a squad. Chelsea made changes. You make changes to suit the side your playing. Especially 3 days after to keep it fresh with the amount of running they did 3 days ago.

Hazard seeing way too much of the ball. Somebody needs to 'lean' on him.

yeah I was wondering if it would be worth switching gabby and andi and having gabby out strengthen him but we probably want gabby running at ivanovic

Imo, it'd be better having Cole's threat partially mitigated by his having to worry about Gabby getting in behind.

These are the games we could do with a good AM who is comfortable on the ball and passes well.. as our midfield is **** wank. Westwood has done **** all. Delph keeps losing the ball. KEA been the best of the lot

22 minutes in against one of, if not the best team in England. **** calm down.

I am calm. Just calling as i see it. Relax.

WTF is KEA doing shooting from there. The useless bastard has no right shooting from the penalty spot nevermind from 35 yards.

Eh, if it had gone in we'd all be singing a different tune.

Very nature of football fans.