Loan Watch: 2013-14

OutByEaster?

Notts County fans love our Jack

taken from their match thread

re: Team & Match Thread:
Grealish (?)... Best player ive seen in a Notts shirt in years

re: Team & Match Thread:
Boucard MOTM?
... never... Grealish by a country mile!

Zero coincidence that we started well Tuesday night, played well and won today.

Carruthers forced off injured, not sure how serious, presume he will be assessed back at Bodymoor Heath.

Grealish starred for Notts County in a big win for a struggling club.

Burke looked bright in a 20 minute cameo for  Shrewsbury Town, is pushing hard for a starting place.

If Garnder doesn't get a run against Spurs he too shoudl go out on loan.

Frustrating is not the word. Couldnt have got loaned out to a worse defending side. Ughh

Do you mean their defence is shoddy or that they're making Jack play too defensively?

The first one, They stuck him on the wing. No doubt he needs to improve his goalscoring but every game jacks played they've scored ( including when he came off the bench for his first match ). I went to leyton orient away were they lost 5-1. They concede goals for fun. Going to be a few hard months with this side, theres no doubt about that.

Frustrating is not the word. Couldnt have got loaned out to a worse defending side. Ughh

Do you mean their defence is shoddy or that they're making Jack play too defensively?

The first one, They stuck him on the wing. No doubt he needs to improve his goalscoring but every game jacks played they've scored ( including when he came off the bench for his first match ). I went to leyton orient away were they lost 5-1. They concede goals for fun. Going to be a few hard months with this side, theres no doubt about that.

Yeah, their fans seem set on the manager being sacked. More importantly, how did Jack play personally today Kev?

Yeah, their fans seem set on the manager being sacked. More importantly, how did Jack play personally today Kev?

Didnt watch yesterday mate as carlisle seemed a bit far aha. But jack said he played well and was unlucky with one shot. But his finishing touch needs to be better I suppose.

Â