Loan Watch: 2013-14

OutByEaster?

So, here's the weekend for the six:

Fulham (Bent) play West Brom today.

Shrewsbury (Burke) are away at Crawley.

MK Dons (Carruthers) are at home to Notts County (Grealish and Stevens)

Blackpool (Delfouneso) are away to Bournemouth.

Should be an interesting afternoon.

We should never have let Carruthers go out on loan considering we hadn't bought an AM and N'Zogbia is out for half a season.

I think he'd still be too far down the pecking order to get on the pitch here. Sylla, Bacuna and Tonev on the bench today for midfield today and I doubt he'd dislodge any of them. Best leave him where he is for now so when he does come back he's got the experience and confidence to really give those players some competition for a spot in the squad. 

So the Fonz missed a good chance to put Blackpool 1-3 up (irrelevant really as they still won 1-2). This caused manager Ince to throw his wattle bottle which bounced up and hit a woman in the stands. Ince was then sent to the stands. Sounds like Fonz is going to get a bollocking :P 

• Like 1

Desperately want to see Grealish in the championship. Really think he'd kick ass! 

The way this season could pan out, and with the news that Okore is out for 9 months, you may just get your wish .... :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Desperately want to see Grealish in the championship. Really think he'd kick ass!

The way this season could pan out, and with the news that Okore is out for 9 months, you may just get your wish .... :mrgreen:

I see what you did there and frankly I didn't like it :P

Ended 5-1

County are a mess. Stevens had a poor game but so did all around him, you would not guess that he has played Premier league football.

Grealish looked very good and was not over awed physically. Despite being at County he should gain from this loan.

Samir should start for MK Dons tonight.

• Like 1

Ended 5-1

County are a mess. Stevens had a poor game but so did all around him, you would not guess that he has played Premier league football.

Grealish looked very good and was not over awed physically. Despite being at County he should gain from this loan.

Samir should start for MK Dons tonight.

Didn't think MK played tonight? 

Â