Loan Watch: 2013-14

OutByEaster?

Noticed that when I was watching MOTD. Not really unexpected from those two.

Edit: Just read through that thread, nice to see lots of them are trying to see the funny side.

Edited by Isa

I honestly don't get having a go at the players not in the game for laughing a little bit. They sit there for 90 minutes, even if you're getting spanked trying to act overly serious and depressed doesn't help anything, and if you laugh once at a funny joke over that time it's not evil.

And I say that as someone who's not a fan of bent as a player at all. I just think this is stupid.

I honestly don't get having a go at the players not in the game for laughing a little bit. They sit there for 90 minutes, even if you're getting spanked trying to act overly serious and depressed doesn't help anything, and if you laugh once at a funny joke over that time it's not evil.

And I say that as someone who's not a fan of bent as a player at all. I just think this is stupid.

Look at the managers face, then look at the players face. Think of the fans that spend their hard earned cash to travel from London to Anfield, then tuning into MOTD and seeing two of their players having a laugh. On the coach, out of sight. On the bench, you are still at work.

Look at the managers face, then look at the players face. Think of the fans that spend their hard earned cash to travel from London to Anfield, then tuning into MOTD and seeing two of their players having a laugh. On the coach, out of sight. On the bench, you are still at work.

I'm with Rovers13 on this. If we're now at a point where fans will sit and watch until a player uses a facial expression that they don't agree with and then abuse him over, well then I think the fans have gone mental. It doesn't surprise me though. It's just another example of the way the whole thing has gone. People are now waiting eagerly for opportunities to be 'offended' or 'upset'. I really do hate that but there's little we can do about it only roll our eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Good moves all round.

Chance for Shay to put himself in the shop window.

Good chance for Stevens to show he can cut it at Champioship level.

Great opportunity for Jordan Graham at Ipswich, delighted for him.

Great chance for Benji to get first team football and show what he can do.

Looking forward to see how they all progress.

Edited by Villastine

Is that the first time Siegerist has gone out on loan, it's been long overdue, he's been with us since 2010 hasn't he? Who's our third choice keeper now out of interest, is Andy Marshall still here?

Great move for Jordan Graham, don't know a huge amount about him but if he can get minutes for Ipswich then a championship club as your first loan move indicates people outside of the club rate him highly aswell.

Â