Loan Watch: 2013-14

OutByEaster?

Has anyone seen how Ireland has done at Stoke? I watched Stoke v Norwich and he seemed fairly anonymous from what I remember.

Hes gone there and done exactly what he did here, he offers nothing and just never ever looks interested. Hope he enjoys his last season on silly wages because he'll be in the mls or some really obscure foreign league this time next season if hes even playing at all.

Has anyone seen how Ireland has done at Stoke? I watched Stoke v Norwich and he seemed fairly anonymous from what I remember.

Hes gone there and done exactly what he did here, he offers nothing and just never ever looks interested. Hope he enjoys his last season on silly wages because he'll be in the mls or some really obscure foreign league this time next season if hes even playing at all.

Apparently has said he wants to represent Ireland under the new management, so I'd imagine wouldn't go somewhere too obscure

Apparently has said he wants to represent Ireland under the new management, so I'd imagine wouldn't go somewhere too obscure

I would pay a lot of money to watch Roy Keane reviewing a Stevie Ireland performance in a dressing room

• Like 2

Nice to see Bent looking at how he could change the game if he came off the bench, whilst Fulham were being spanked yesterday.

No wait, he was too busy pissing himself laughing with Adel Taraabt!

He'll be back at the club next summer - no chance Fulham will sign him permanently (especially if/when Jol gets the boot)

Nice to see Bent looking at how he could change the game if he came off the bench, whilst Fulham were being spanked yesterday.

He'll be back at the club next summer - no chance Fulham will sign him permanently (especially if/when Jol gets the boot)

No, his contract runs out doesn`t it? Or have I gotten that mixed up?

No, his contract runs out doesn`t it? Or have I gotten that mixed up?

Thought he had an extra year???? (I could be wrong though) - Ireland's contract is definately up though (thank god!)

Â