Manchester United

BOF

I suppose the media will shortly begin the rumour that Emi Martinez and Mings is off to Man yoo in the Summer now that their keeper and slab head have been show up to be rubbish..... 

I just watched the DeGea howler again :lol: I can’t even tell what he was trying to do.

I watch a lot of non-league football and have never seen anything like what DdG and Maguire did last night.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

never seen anything like what DdG and Maguire did last night.

I know, from the horse thread that it’s frowned upon for cruelty reasons, but to be honest watching Maguire play is distressing. Sometimes, y’know, it’s best to get the green tarpaulin, call for the vet and put an end to the suffering.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

Independent gave De Gea a 1, Maguire a 2 :lol: 

I'm not sure it's possible to get a 1. A 1 for me would be if you lie on the ground fibrillating for 90 minutes.

6 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I'm not sure it's possible to get a 1. A 1 for me would be if you lie on the ground fibrillating for 90 minutes.

I did wonder if their ratings were out of 5 instead of 10 but they gave a couple of the subs 4’s so I guess it’s still 10

• Like 1

Stuart Pearce saying he should join us or Newcastle and that people like to jump on the bandwagon that he’s a bad player. “Im just not seeing that”. How much more evidence do you need ffs 🤣. Every time he plays its calamity after calamity. I can tell you Stuart that 99.9% of people that have watched him in the last few years will tell you he’s attrocious. He’s a meme at this point. Produces more moments of ridicule than I think ive ever known for a professional footballer. Took over the mantle from Phil Jones perfectly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Stuart Pearce saying he should join us or Newcastle and that people like to jump on the bandwagon that he’s a bad player. “Im just not seeing that”. How much more evidence do you need ffs 🤣. Every time he plays its calamity after calamity. I can tell you Stuart that 99.9% of people that have watched him in the last few years will tell you he’s attrocious. He’s a meme at this point. Produces more moments of ridicule than I think ive ever known for a professional footballer. Took over the mantle from Phil Jones perfectly.

He’s worse now than when people started taking the piss too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

must be gutted everton have no money

3 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

9 points off with 7 games to go. They have 8. I don't see it happening.

Yes zero chance. United may have  been crap last night but they have not been crap in the league. 

Â