Manchester United

BOF

"great player" based on 1 game? If it's not based on 1 game, is there a reason you've not mentioned him before? Hype nowadays is stupid.

Let's put what I said in proper perspective. By great I don't mean world class. I don't know enough about him to say he is potentially world class like Januzaj.

If you look at the goal compilation on the Man Utd site I linked to in the last post there is a natural finisher there.

Also, I watched the hattrick in this game. Goal 1 2.22. Goal 2 4.30 (natural finisher right there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNHbvQ_1ENQ

Edited by Con

Let's not let Con cloud our judgement of a player.

As a regular follower of United's youth side I will say he is up in the bracket of Januzaj and Pogba in recent times. He has consistently bagged loads of goals this year in the U18, u19, u21 and now the first team. This is the biggest aspect for him, he is consistent in his goalscoring. 

He can create chances from nothing, take players on, shoot from anywhere with great accuracy, and great pace to get in behind the defenders. He is an all around striker and reminds me of a mix of Michael Owen, Alan Shearer and Van Persie. There are loads of videos of him out there if you are interested. I am as sure of him making it as I was sure of Januzaj making it last year.

Edited by tommybread
  • Like 1

Thanks for that post and for mentioning Van Persie.

I nearly said his left foot reminds me of Van Persie but I kept that one to myself because I thought people would think I was trying to wind them up... 

Thanks for that post and for mentioning Van Persie.

I nearly said his left foot reminds me of Van Persie but I kept that one to myself because I thought people would think I was trying to wind them up... 

You, wind us up? Never! ;)

is it too late to say that wilson has at least as much world class potential as macheda...

just seen the van gaal interview on SSN, talk about cringeworthy, our gutter rat press asking ridiculous questions they know he cant answer,

"will kluivert be on your coaching staff?"

"how am i meant to answer that? i haven't even got the job yet"

"ok, er, will giggs be on your coaching staff?"

is it too late to say that wilson has at least as much world class potential as macheda...

Be quiet! People will be comparing Andros Townsend to Shaun Wright Phillips next!  You know, exciting winger, goal on England debut (etc)...

Â