VillaGoMarching

23 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Good side the dogheads even tough it pains me to say it 

Yep, actually like this version. Im glad for O Neill too, whole footballing world was waiting for him to fail.

7 hours ago, NeilS said:

Yes VdV. does look lightning quick from the clips I have seen. The timing of the loss isn’t great for them either, but for us the loss of Mings was bad due to the type of injury and the loss of Mings as a leader/character in the squad.

Not sure the are many players that were lightning quick that cone back as quick from what looked like a bad hamstring tear. Not saying he will he a snail but doubt he will ever be as quick 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Good side the dogheads even tough it pains me to say it 

Wolves will be strategically useful for us as the season goes on.

People were moaning about how we couldn't beat them at Molineux but they're actually a really tough team to play when they put 6-7 behind the ball. When Neto is back their front players can also break at lightning speed.

They'll certainly have enough about them to turn Man. United at home given their general state when they play them in a few months. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Spurs will be without bissouma maddison  van de leen and romaro.

Its absolutely essential luiz does not get booked tomorrow 

I would have him on the bench for this one and go with youri

It won't happen as Luiz was rested in the week. Anyway tomorrow could be just as difficult a game. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

TBH, I like the new Spurs but with a few injuries they fall to pieces. This talk of them being challengers (for what exactly?) was just media chat to generate interest.

The London based media have always loved Spurs so the w@nkfest the have generated is no surprise. With their collapse in form, mounting injuries and suspensions we should expect a period of national mourning and reflection during this sad time. 

IMG_5261.jpeg.878a3b67dfe717895916926ef5f59c73.jpeg

Â