VillaGoMarching

31 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

To be fair, it probably is just as easy as that. See: Potter, and in their own recent history, Pochettino.

Not with Spurs.

De Zerbi would cost a fortune in terms of compensation if they wanted him and Levy has been on record saying they will not be paying any big compensation fees for managers.

Feyenoord were asking for 20m for Arne Slot and that's a no go.

Bayern wanted 10m for Nagelsmann and that's a no go.

Amorim will cost at least 10m from Sporting so i can't see that either.

Now Poch has gone to Chelsea they will end up with a manager who is out of contract like Rodgers.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Not with Spurs.

De Zerbi would cost a fortune in terms of compensation if they wanted him and Levy has been on record saying they will not be paying any big compensation fees for managers.

Now Poch has gone to Chelsea they will end up with a manager who is out of contract like Rodgers.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yeah I think Rodgers.

47 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Not with Spurs.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Wasnโ€™t Amorim going to cost a record for a manager ? Something like ยฃ40 million when we were supposedly interestedย 

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Rodgers would be glorious. A pure yes man for Levy. Will do okay at the start (unless Kane leaves) but will crash and burn faster than the Hindenburg.

He might need more than 3 envelopes of players that will let him down.

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Not with Spurs.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Bayern sacked Nagelsman weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Bayern sacked Nagelsman weeks ago.

He was but Bayern are still having to pay his remaining wages.ย 

It's a strange situation, something to do with his contract but if he moves to another club they can claim compensation.

• Shocked 1

Their academy seems to be struggling to produce first team players who are good enough atm, and they are wasting a lot of money on players that are liabilities and that many haven't heard of. Winks, Skipp, Parrott, Scarlett, don't think any of them are that good and once kane inevitably leaves, the fanbase will feel a lack of connection to the playing staff. They really do need a lot of work and it won't be a quick fix, they could paper over the cracks next season and have a better one than this year, but i think from here it will be a decline for the next few years

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Slot signed a new one year deal, ryan mason touting himself again as a legitimate option for the permanent post ๐Ÿ˜‚

Legitimate due to being the only option yeah.

• Haha 1

Is it really looking like being Ange Postecoglou or Brendan Rodgers?ย  Really?

And then if they lose Kane ?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

ร—
ร—
ร‚