VillaGoMarching

I see Sandro puked again. I swear I have seen some gifs of him doing that several times....?

Yeah it's the 3rd time he has vomited on the pitch. There have been quite a few incidents of player's puking on the pitch over the years. Manchester United v Spurs in 2010, 2 players in the same game puked, Nani and someone else.

Trying to overhaul most of your team and its philosophies with £100m isn't too different to trying to do it with £20m.

They will have many ups and downs this season, it just sticks out more because of the expectations that come with the transfer fees and such.

• Like 1

Trying to overhaul most of your team and its philosophies with £100m isn't too different to trying to do it with £20m.

They will have many ups and downs this season, it just sticks out more because of the expectations that come with the transfer fees and such.

It's actually a lot different.

There are few rumours around here AVBS just been sacked

Dont know how accurate that is

Paddypower have shortened their odds. But then I suppose that's normal after a result like that.

Don't fully understand the hatred towards them. Yes they're the media darlings of the footballing world, and perhaps that's it, but they're one of the better sides who have achieved... wait... they haven't actually achieved anything for a very, very long time have they? As you were chaps.

Speculation based on bookies odds is more miss than hit.  I still remember when Skybet suspended betting on Moyes getting the Villa job and people on here took that as it was a done deal. 

On the discussion of AVB and Spurs and of the mood of the fans. All is not rosey there. It's not just the results and the fact they're not scoring goals. It's the manner in which they are playing. If they were losing games while playing attractive attacking football and while clearly trying to get a system up and running (see Man Utd) then the fans might be more patient. But they're not. They're doing all of the above while playing insufferable dross that appears to be actually getting worse both in terms of results and style. If you then factor in the enormous financial outlay which brings with it its own pressure and expectation of results, then you begin to see why AVB isn't sitting as pretty with the fans as he would be if you only based it on a superficial look at the league table.

On the discussion of AVB and Spurs and of the mood of the fans. All is not rosey there. It's not just the results and the fact they're not scoring goals. It's the manner in which they are playing. If they were losing games while playing attractive attacking football and while clearly trying to get a system up and running (see Man Utd) then the fans might be more patient. But they're not. They're doing all of the above while playing insufferable dross that appears to be actually getting worse both in terms of results and style. If you then factor in the enormous financial outlay which brings with it its own pressure and expectation of results, then you begin to see why AVB isn't sitting as pretty with the fans as he would be if you only based it on a superficial look at the league table.

As much as I think he's a bit of an arse, imagine the football they'd be playing under 'arry with the footballers they have at their disposal.

but the think is the games ive seen Spurs play they have battered their opponents, us, Cardiff and Newcastle. Vs Newcastle they had enough chances to win 2 games at least. 

Soldado needs to start firing for AVB

Â