Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That ambulance-chasing banner ad that appears sometimes in the top right hand corner of this site with Etzher **** Rantzen in it.

The last thing I want after another dismal Villa performance is her geriatric mug grinning at me.

A guy I work with.

He's a raving Christian so immediately I don't particularly like the bloke but he has a very annoying trait. Occasionally, I'll need to have a mooch for stock behind the till, or have to dig through a massive pile of price stickers when doing pricing up, also behind the till. I know exactly what I'm looking for and I'm not incompetant.

Without fail, no matter what, he will ask with this really annoying tone that suggests he's somehow above me, what I'm looking for. Every time. I don't need the help. I don't appreciate the tone that suggests he's my boss. He's the same as me, all he has over me was he was lucky enough to be on a shift when a memo came round telling all stores to till train all staff.

He's done this for the month or so I've been working with him. He does it to everyone else, even the managers and older staff, and it pisses off us all. One of the guys I work with gets so pissed off for by it the other day he apparently, without a hint of a joke in his voice and as an ex service man, said that if he asked him what he was looking for again he was going to smear his nose across his face. And the other staff, including managers, thought this was a) **** hilarious, and B) pretty reasonable. The annoying guy has now been taken aside about his 'being helpful' and understanding his lowly station.

Drives me up the **** wall.

That people are more likely to ask if you have facebook rather than actually ask what your name is and have a conversation.

Facebook is interesting though, today I discovered that my cousins would rather have poo sucked out of them through a tube than spend any time with me. And I am being serious.

That people are more likely to ask if you have facebook rather than actually ask what your name is and have a conversation.

Facebook is interesting though, today I discovered that my cousins would rather have poo sucked out of them through a tube than spend any time with me. And I am being serious.

Do you have red hair? Under the age of 16 and wear Stone Cole Steve Austin t-shirts?

At least you know your place with your cousins.

A colonic is a very enjoyable expeience though, it's all the rage. Don't let it get to down, come one now chin up.

Do you have red hair? Under the age of 16 and wear Stone Cole Steve Austin t-shirts?

No but hell, I get treated like I'm a Ginger... and all 3 of them are naturally Ginger themselves!

No but hell, I get treated like I'm a Ginger... and all 3 of them are naturally Ginger themselves!

There is your answer. They're all jealous you have been fortunate. Three gingers, that is absolutely terrible. Pass on my condolences to the last person not to be born with ginger hair in that part of the family tree.

Â