Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I come home from Dublin. Home from my speakers. My xbox. The possibility of pints and friends. Multi-room wanking. There being a shop within 20 minutes walk of my bed.

And then everyone at home goes to Dublin for 3 days and I'm left at home with no speakers, no xbox, no possibility of pints or friends. The wanking is a non-issue. And I'm more than 20 minutes away from the nearest shop and 35 minutes from the nearest bus stop.

This shouldn't really piss me off

Modern cars which have been designed so that even the simple jobs are difficult like changing a bulb!

I had to take 3 pipes off the engine and 2 covers just to do one, Audi wanted £180 to do it!

Saying that! I hear the renault Megane has to have its bumper removed then the whole headlight to replace a bulb!

When people talk about Cars. I have no understand about anything. Even if you asked me to name in order from left to right, the pedals. It'd be a wild guess.

I seem to be the only one aswell.....well apart from one of my best mates. He's as clueless as me.

What's worse is when people ask you what car was it...say if you say "yeah I think I saw him in his car the other day..."

I'm a man. You can't then say "It was a red one"....I just have to say "Ermmm, can't actually remember"....before that person then says "I think it's a so and so..." and me say "Yeah, actually think it was that"

Easy way to remember the pedals is to CBA.

Clutch, Brake, accelerator.

I'm no car expert although I'd like to think of myself as a good driver.

No, no.

If I passed my test and didn't know how the pedals went, I'd be pretty worried. So would passengers. I weren't over exaggerating when I said I know nothing.

Driving is easy. I was TERRIBLE when I first started to learn but then it all clicked into place and now I do everything without even thinking.

Same, I don't even have to think when I'm driving. Sometimes I just start thinking deeply about something and my driving just kind of auto-does itsellf and I'm fine.

You planning to start driving anytime soon?

When people talk about Cars. I have no understand about anything. Even if you asked me to name in order from left to right, the pedals. It'd be a wild guess.

I seem to be the only one aswell.....well apart from one of my best mates. He's as clueless as me.

What's worse is when people ask you what car was it...say if you say "yeah I think I saw him in his car the other day..."

I'm a man. You can't then say "It was a red one"....I just have to say "Ermmm, can't actually remember"....before that person then says "I think it's a so and so..." and me say "Yeah, actually think it was that"

I haven't got much interest in cars at all. I've been driving for 13 years and I like driving, but I still don't have much interest in them. I know the basics and that's it.

Some people's families and how they put on them, take the piss and fall out for no good reason. Cunch of bunts.

Not mine I hasten to add, mine are lovely :-)

Â