Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Imagine you are in a football team. And you know you are better than the striker who the manager keeps picking. And you know he only gets picked because he's related to the manager/owner. Wouldn't you be annoyed? It's the idea of an unfair playing field that is just sickening.

Also, added to the fact that the kind of people into this daft bint are the type of people who put partying down as a hobby and say reading is boring. So it begs the question, what is the **** point?

It's sickening and it should piss me off!

**** you fantasy premier league.

Cahill wasn't going to the Asian Cup a few hours ago, but all of a sudden he's on the plane. And Jagielka is injured. This is sort of stuff I rely on you to know when making my substitutions.

Imagine you are in a football team. And you know you are better than the striker who the manager keeps picking. And you know he only gets picked because he's related to the manager/owner. Wouldn't you be annoyed? It's the idea of an unfair playing field that is just sickening.

Also, added to the fact that the kind of people into this daft bint are the type of people who put partying down as a hobby and say reading is boring. So it begs the question, what is the **** point?

It's sickening and it should piss me off!

Course I would but that's the world we live in. A lot of the world is who you know and not what you know or what you can do.

Everywhere is an unfair playing field! I just try to block out the bad, harness in the good. Block the bad, harness the good.

Totally missed the Boxing Day round of games in an inter office fantasy league and slipped from 5th out of 32 to 10th in a single round of games.

3 months of graft ditched by a single missed e-mail

Started my new job today and I don't like it already. I was working for only £100 per week in my last job as some kind of 'work expierience' as they took pity on me not being able to find work. It was a small company, there are maybe 60 people there in one large office and everyone was great, and now I'm working somewhere across two buildings with supposdely around 700 people.

Most people really hate having to go back into work on Mondays but in my last job I really wasn't bothered, it was a nice place to work. With this new job, I don't even want to go in tomorrow.

begs the question

This pisses me off. To beg the question is a logical fallacy that means to assume the argument's conclusion within a premise.

What you mean is that it raises the question. This seems to have become more and more prevalent within common usage, it's particularly common on politics/news television shows. Presumably they heard a more educated friend or colleague use the phrase, thought it sounded good, but couldn't be bothered to find out the meaning.

begs the question

This pisses me off. To beg the question is a logical fallacy that means to assume the argument's conclusion within a premise.

What you mean is that it raises the question. This seems to have become more and more prevalent within common usage, it's particularly common on politics/news television shows. Presumably they heard a more educated friend or colleague use the phrase, thought it sounded good, but couldn't be bothered to find out the meaning.

Exactly

And this guy thinks he can write. You wouldn't see a proper author like Snooki making such an elementary mistake

Â