Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

drivers that slow down / stop for an ambulance / police car / fire engine that's on the opposite side of the road with a clear run ahead

also just been through worcester and saw a mid 20s girl and her fella outside the law courts in their sunday finest having a smoke, she was about 7 months pregnant, that kid doesnt stand a chance

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

drivers that slow down / stop for an ambulance / police car / fire engine that's on the opposite side of the road with a clear run ahead

I wouldn't stop completely, but I'd certainly slow down, and get ready to get the hell out of the way if needed. Prepared, innit?

Why do people press the button to cross at traffic lights without looking.

Then walk off when its on red so you have to sit at a crossing on a red when no one needs to cross.

Absolute rocketpolishers

There are traffic lights at my hospital that are very ped oriented. You press the button and the signal changes almost immediately. I usually cross without pressing the button, but sometimes I'll cut it slightly fine. Always the car would have to speed up remarkably to hit me, but still drivers get annoyed and beep, and I think, 'you don't **** realise that you having to slow down slightly as I cross is the alternative to sitting still for about 20 seconds'. 

It pisses me off and it shouldn't. I think I might just press the button in future and **** motorists. **** them

In stafford, the main roundabout has about 4 different pedestrian crossings, 3 of them, the button has no effect at all, its there purely as a thing for people to press, and still people think they are controlling the traffic by pressing it.

That biker who died going 100mph through an intersection. No sympathy.

The people who seem to think this is the car drivers fault. Words fail me.

It's a bit of both.

I'd say blame primarily lies with the biker. Had he been doing, say, 55 in a 50 limit then I'd say it wasn't his fault. But 97 mph is ridiculous.

However, I don't think you can excuse the driver for pulling out in front of someone like that, regardless of the speed of the oncoming vehicle.

So yes, the speed he was going it was his own fault. but I think the car driver shouldn't be totally absolved of blame.

However, I don't think you can excuse the driver for pulling out in front of someone like that, regardless of the speed of the oncoming vehicle.

So yes, the speed he was going it was his own fault. but I think the car driver shouldn't be totally absolved of blame.

I didn't absolve the car driver but the guy on the motorbike was the one who caused it.

He was the one breaking the law. Had he been under the speed limit perhaps the driver would have seen him or perhaps he could have stopped or taken action to avoid it.

Maybe the driver should have seen him, maybe.

But the guy on the bike was driving dangerously from the moment he set off.

I'd say the biker going 100mph through an intersection is mainly responsible for the crash

The driver had nothing at all impeding his sight and started to turn when the bike was easily visible from his position.

Were you in the passenger seat or something? How do you know the driver had nothing impeding their sight or that the bike was easily visible?

Edited by Phumfeinz

Were you in the passenger seat or something? How do you know the driver had nothing impeding their sight or that the bike was easily visible?

Alright then mate, the driver had nothing "out of his control" impeding his sight unless light doesn't travel in straight lines in Norfolk.

Maybe the front pillar was in the way or he had a satnav in the middle of the windscreen but there was no bends or other vehicles between him and the bike when he started turning.

the Heil article saying

Fabian Delph's international debut means Aston Villa have now had more players capped by England than any other team  

he became the 72 nd player  ... Liverpool being second with 68 players

so actually nothing has changed  , we were already the top provider  ..and still are

Alright then mate, the driver had nothing "out of his control" impeding his sight unless light doesn't travel in straight lines in Norfolk.

Maybe the front pillar was in the way or he had a satnav in the middle of the windscreen but there was no bends or other vehicles between him and the bike when he started turning.

Regardless of bending lights in Norfolk the fact is the biker was responsible for the crash, mate.

Â