Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When did pun threads become so detestable? I think there was a time when I thought they were somewhat bearable, funny even, but now they are like watching snuff videos

• Like 1

Sod respect. I don't often change the music, usually I just escape to a quieter room or hang about outside, but sometimes a change in music is for the greater good.

This is you, isn't it?

Tallgoth.png

Bunch of old men on 'motorbikes' and I use the term loosely taking up the road on the way home, they were going so slowly I don't know how they kept their balance. Had to slalom through them. Rather go straight through them in Mad Max style but no, apparently it's against lthe law' :rolleyes:

What about... Rockapella?

(I find it striking that the wiki entry for Rockapella says "Following the end of Carmen Sandiego in 1996, Altman left Rockapella to pursue his solo career the following year...". Is there such a thing as solo a capella?)

I like it, (Obviously as me posting some is what's setting you off, living life like every thread's the EWR one these days) but I think it is something where the margin of quality is tiny and if done only slightly off key or voices don't match it's awful.

• Like 1

I like it, (Obviously as me posting some is what's setting you off, living life like every thread's the EWR one these days) but I think it is something where the margin of quality is tiny and if done only slightly off key or voices don't match it's awful.

:P

Â