Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

kanye west

1) he names his kid north, seriously? what a **** bell end, not only that but the fact that its worked a treat, you cant seem to escape the fact that he's given his kid a stupid name, its everywhere as if its some sort of news that people should care about

2) not really his fault, but after watching the vid of brand slaughter the yank tv crew (its brilliant) and having a session of watching recent brand interviews on youtube i come across one where he was explaining to some yank DJ called sway about how his new tour was about flawed cultural icons such as malcolm x, che, jesus and gandhi, the DJ asked him if he'd include kanye with them...

3) number 1 album, IMO of course, he's garbage

Kanye is a real paradox for me.

I'm a genuine fan of his music. Late Registration is one of my favourite albums ever.

But I firmly agree with you that the guy is a massive MASSIVE bellend. Utter clearing in the woods.

Kanye is a real paradox for me.

I'm a genuine fan of his music. Late Registration is one of my favourite albums ever.

But I firmly agree with you that the guy is a massive MASSIVE bellend. Utter clearing in the woods.

Kanye's just one in a long list of people who I enjoy watching perform but think they're words removed.

Suarez, Mayweather, Downey Jr and Nick Diaz immediately spring to mind.

I'm not sure if these piss me off really.

Still not over my ex from agesss ago and my new job is where she lives. I have to drive past her house all the time (when I never had to before) and all her mates drink at the pub. She's been with her rebound ever since, but I know for a fact he's not right for her.

It was all my fault too which pisses me off even more.

Still not over my ex from agesss ago and my new job is where she lives. I have to drive past her house all the time (when I never had to before) and all her mates drink at the pub. She's been with her rebound ever since, but I know for a fact he's not right for her.

In my wallowing self pity I signed up to E-harmony to 'see my matches' for free. You can't even see their bloody picture unless you pay.

My only other experience on internet dating (if you can even call this story that) was doing the nasty with a girl who clicked 'yes' on me on Are You Interested on facebook :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

Writing a post and hitting the launch button and then finding:

1. Mistakes

or

2. That somebody has posted something unrelated either immediately before

or

3. Immediately after

(So sorry to do that to you Stefan, but I couldn't have offered much useful advice on the ex issue anyway :))

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

Grey clothes. Grey cardigans, sweaters, jumpers, coats. It's the dullest colour in the world. Don't wear grey clothes.

Au contraire. A medium gray suit is essential, I defer to Macon Leary, the Accidental Tourist:

One suit is plenty, if you take along travel-size packets of spot remover. The suit should be medium gray. Gray not only hides the dirt but is handy for sudden funerals.

• Like 1

In my wallowing self pity I signed up to E-harmony to 'see my matches' for free. You can't even see their bloody picture unless you pay.

My only other experience on internet dating (if you can even call this story that) was doing the nasty with a girl who clicked 'yes' on me on Are You Interested on facebook :D

E-Harmony is absolutely shite, from my experience. Really 'Americanised' site, and very over prescriptive, and over-analytical. Really, you just want to see some matches, what they are interested in, and have a chat with them. It steers you away from that.

Â