Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Being the only sod in my compartment on the tube who gave his seat up for a pregnant woman, despite there being three of them (must've been a preggo day trip or something). What annoyed me most though was upon standing to offer my seat to one of them, some other random jumps into the vacant seat and then makes a right song and dance about having to stand back up again. This world is f'd.

Being the only sod in my compartment on the tube who gave his seat up for a pregnant woman, despite there being three of them (must've been a preggo day trip or something). What annoyed me most though was upon standing to offer my seat to one of them, some other random jumps into the vacant seat and then makes a right song and dance about having to stand back up again. This world is f'd.

I really wanted to sit down though ;)

Women should be heavily pregnant before they're even considered as priority for a tube seat. I mean, how the **** do they get around during the day without using a wheelchair if they're so in need to take the weight off their feet!? If I see a woman who has no visible bump, or just a slight one, but who is wearing one of those irritaring 'Baby on board' badges then I just ignore them.

Status from an "ex" on facebook:

FYI most pizza places which serve 'ham' on pizzas is actually not ham but 30% turkey and the rest is mechanically recovered chicken and 'other ingredients' ie things worse than mechanically recovered chicken. Please let's boycott 'ham' on pizzas!

This has really annoyed me for some reason.

Wow, she sounds a lot of fun.

Also had the audacity to call me childish and she did that. 

Childish and an arrogant hipster, its all adding up.

Things like Cake boss, Breaking Amish and Millionaire Matchmaker are great. And every single food program.

Food programs are a different category. I can't decide whether I find the woman from Bitchin' Kitchen attractive or not.

Did you see that episode of Ramsey's Kitchen nightmares USA with that absolutely mental woman? You need to watch it. You won't watch a better thing all year*

*if you watch something better, I am not held liable

• Like 1

Shit, non helpful answers which my Mom is an expert in;

Me; How long are you going to be?

Mom; I'm not sure..

Me; No, just roughly...

Mom; I don't know, can't imagine i'll be too long.

Me; JUST ESTIMATE AN AMOUNT OF TIME

Mom; Probably about 10 minutes.

Me; Thank you.

It pisses me off because it happens so regularly. That and lying about time; 'Just left, be 15 minutes' ...takes around 40 minutes. I don't get it. 

Table of Morrisons Supermarkets people currently sat opposite me in the hotel lounge.

The biggest tool of the bunch is a woman really really letting her side down by clearly feeling the need to 'out man the men'.

She believes they should outsource as much labour as possible throughout the whole industry to keep it flexible and keep people keen - yeah, that'll stop those rich bastards packing spuds or hovering over the self service tills getting above themselves.

Then, having tried to work out ways of getting more competition in the labour market she has started a conversation about cars. She has an Audi A3 (I would have guessed A4 from her personality but there you go). She's just laughed and sympathised with a guy who only got the word 'Skoda' out before she cut across him. What an absolutely horrible tool of a woman.

Conversation is developing as I write it up! Doesn't believe in commissioning engineers it turns out. No, if people built it right in the first place it (whatever it is) wouldn't need commissioning. She's clearly deeply knowledgable.

The four guys are being disappointingly subservient. The one guy announced he had a 3008, she told him that was a Renault and he nodded rather than correct her.

I'm off upstairs for some self abuse.

Did you see that episode of Ramsey's Kitchen nightmares USA with that absolutely mental woman? You need to watch it. You won't watch a better thing all year*

*if you watch something better, I am not held liable

Saw that last night. Was amazed by it. How Ramsay didn't just nut the both of them.

Things like Cake boss, Breaking Amish and Millionaire Matchmaker are great. And every single food program.

Food programs are a different category. I can't decide whether I find the woman from Bitchin' Kitchen attractive or not.

I think I do. On the Food Network channel now.

Table of Morrisons Supermarkets people currently sat opposite me in the hotel lounge.

The biggest tool of the bunch is a woman really really letting her side down by clearly feeling the need to 'out man the men'.

She believes they should outsource as much labour as possible throughout the whole industry to keep it flexible and keep people keen - yeah, that'll stop those rich bastards packing spuds or hovering over the self service tills getting above themselves.

Then, having tried to work out ways of getting more competition in the labour market she has started a conversation about cars. She has an Audi A3 (I would have guessed A4 from her personality but there you go). She's just laughed and sympathised with a guy who only got the word 'Skoda' out before she cut across him. What an absolutely horrible tool of a woman.

Conversation is developing as I write it up! Doesn't believe in commissioning engineers it turns out. No, if people built it right in the first place it (whatever it is) wouldn't need commissioning. She's clearly deeply knowledgable.

The four guys are being disappointingly subservient. The one guy announced he had a 3008, she told him that was a Renault and he nodded rather than correct her.

I'm off upstairs for some self abuse.

Challenge her to a parking competition.

Status from an "ex" on facebook:

FYI most pizza places which serve 'ham' on pizzas is actually not ham but 30% turkey and the rest is mechanically recovered chicken and 'other ingredients' ie things worse than mechanically recovered chicken. Please let's boycott 'ham' on pizzas!

This has really annoyed me for some reason.

Wow, she sounds a lot of fun.

Yeah. She dumped me after I told her her tits weren't as good as this other bird's, in the middle of "relations"

Dunno what her problem is :)

Just had to drive half an hour to my moms so I can get some sleep. Came home this morning after a night shift to find the sodding builders in downstairs at 08:00. Just my luck. Hope this isn't a lengthy job as I don't fancy driving to my moms every bloody morning just to get some shut eye :(

Night night vt.

Edited by Ingram85

:detect:

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 2

Embarrassing bodies on Channel 4, and it's presenters.

Last night I was discussing with my other half the fact that the female presenter never "gets 'er tits out", despite demanding that every overweight person on the program does so.

Then the program ends with the presenter telling us how she's going to be examining her own sh*t on next week's program.

It doesn't seem fair that I'm made to look at her shit, but don't get compensated with the requisite boob action.

Notes:

a ) Watching Embarrassing Bodies is a makeweight used in exchange for watching football without any fuss.

b ) All of the above was said with a large amount of jest.

c ) This is the presenter in question:

dr-dawn.jpg

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 1

Mom; I'm not sure..

Me; No, just roughly...

Me; Thank you.

It pisses me off because it happens so regularly. That and lying about time; 'Just left, be 15 minutes' ...takes around 40 minutes. I don't get it. 

It's all about getting the annoying **** who keeps getting on your nerves away :) - do you think you would have left her alone had she told you that it was going to take much longer than 15 minutes?

Mom; I'm not sure..

Me; No, just roughly...

Me; Thank you.

The classic

"Dinner's ready!"

Then you're sat at the table for 10 minutes :D

• Like 1

Mom; I'm not sure..

Me; No, just roughly...

Me; Thank you.

The classic

"Dinner's ready!"

Then you're sat at the table for 10 minutes :D

Yes! Yes! Yes!

With regards to spoilers I'm glad that I don't watch tv series, I just always find better things to do, my dad got me the sopranos box set for Xmas, I got up to about 3 episodes into the second series and couldn't be arsed to watch any more

Pretty much my take, too.

Â