Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I was working near a crematoriam today, just wondered when funerals become an event to get dressed up like its a photoshoot for vogue, surely funerals are about going to pay your respects, not to get out the car and want all eyes on you.

The fact that an often-used word pertaining to the act of coitus and beginning with the letter F is allowed on VT, whereas an equally often-used word pertaining to the simple act of masturbation and beginning with the letter W is automatically converted into a more benign form. Surely the former should be considered mathematically twice as offensive as the latter, due to the number of individuals concerned? Join me on the quest to gain freedom for the W word on VT. Free speech for all! Onwards to freedom!

• Like 2

I was working near a crematoriam today, just wondered when funerals become an event to get dressed up like its a photoshoot for vogue, surely funerals are about going to pay your respects, not to get out the car and want all eyes on you.

Last 2 funerals I went to seemed like this. Drove me crazy. Almost like afterwards they had a photo shoot set up for easy-n-sleazy. Kind of pathetic. 

I am demanding that my funeral is fancy dress, everyone hadto dress like a Disney/cartoon character, I just think it would be really funny to have 4 of my mates carrying my coffin whilst dressed up like goofy, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and the little pig fellow that stutters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjsNFx7VqM

this is a man who in control of what he was doing

So over 400 appearances and this is the entirity of what you can find to show he's a word removed?

Methinks even you don't believe what you're writing here.

people have labelled Ronaldo worse for a wink

You're either mental or a moron.

How is making an effort to dress nice (or at least what you perceive to be nice) anything BUT respectful to the dead?

Dress nice, yes. What i saw today was sunglasses, hats, beige, cream, black dresses and thigh high boots. It was like they was going to a wedding not a funeral.

What I experienced was looking like you were ready for the club. Not so much nice, but black, tight mini skirts and low cut tops. Almost like they were hoping to get picked up instead of being respectful to the dead. But at the end of the day, people do things their own way. Just something that was mentioned and I agree Pisses me off even though it shouldn't. 

What I experienced was looking like you were ready for the club. Not so much nice, but black, tight mini skirts and low cut tops. Almost like they were hoping to get picked up instead of being respectful to the dead. But at the end of the day, people do things their own way. Just something that was mentioned and I agree Pisses me off even though it shouldn't. 

In my experiences Funerals and the er.... "after party" are some of the finest places to pull.

Â