Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

ok I am pre-empting my rant for tomorrow

its the team meal and a standard 3 course christmas menu so it wont be anything special but I guarantee that by 11 o'clock at least 4 people will have said ''I am starving but I'm not going to have any breakfast because I don't want to spoil my meal tonight'

I recon that by 10:30 I will be popping into this thread to confirm that this has pissed me off, has any one ever predicted what will piss them off in this thread before???

I for one will be enjoying a bacon egg and black pudding sandwich for breakfast and maybe a cheeky little baguette at lunch time as well

for the record the team meal is at 4:00pm

Our team meal is at 12.00 tomorrow. Same place (Italian) we went last year, which I thought was piss-poor TBH. I'll go along with it though, and I'll be OK if I can avoid sitting next to anybody too annoying, and I am well supplied with alcohol.

Doesn't your spreadsheet have a random number generator?

it would be tempting and probably give better data than what the public gave

not that i blame them , there is only so many questions you can be asked about how a snack makes you feel ... "hope , anxiety , hostility and anger " being some of the options available .... repeat by 9 products ... bonkers stuff

Our team meal is at 12.00 tomorrow. Same place (Italian) we went last year, which I thought was piss-poor TBH. I'll go along with it though, and I'll be OK if I can avoid sitting next to anybody too annoying, and I am well supplied with alcohol.

see no matter who I am sat next to tomorrow I will end up sitting in silence and enjoying my own company and getting pissed off with them because they will no doubt want to converse with other people around the table that I don't like (and who they don't like as well for that matter) and will try and drag me into the conversation so I would much rather keep my head down fill my belly and **** off as quickly as possible

My FB feed filling up with shit about the end of the world.

Fuck-you-FU-FFFUUU-rage-face-meme.png

The work experience / temp kind of guy who works with me has been going on about this for two weeks now. At this point I would welcome the end of the World with open arms.

I refuse to give to any charity raising evet at work because in my 9 or 10 years of working at the place they have never once raised money for any charity involving animals which I think is unfair

So, because you can't help animals, you choose not to help, period? Wouldn't it be better to at the very least donate to the ones you can help, instead of not doing anything at all?

I do my fair bit for charities just when it's at work and it's "dress down for £1" or "buy a ridiculously overpriced cake" or "guess how many jelly beans are in the jar" and shit like that I don't ge involved in.

As I say I donate money on a monthly basis to three charities, not a lot granted but I give what I can

see no matter who I am sat next to tomorrow I will end up sitting in silence and enjoying my own company and getting pissed off with them because they will no doubt want to converse with other people around the table that I don't like (and who they don't like as well for that matter) and will try and drag me into the conversation so I would much rather keep my head down fill my belly and **** off as quickly as possible

TBH I'm only going because it's in work's time. I have nothing to do with evening socials with work colleagues.

Â