Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

people who get excited over trivial things, everyone in the office has been complaining because they have not put the radio's on (which apparently will boost productiviy and the managers should allow it because its christmas) you should have heard the fucktards in the office close to striking because they wasn't allowed their precious radio's, anyway the managers have relented and put the radio's on.

now how listening to the radio will cheer people up I dont know, listening to **** Bono whining about not being able to find something that he lost despite looking for it makes me want to rip my **** sideholes off my head

in 90 minutes I heard that ''read all about it, read all about it'' song twice, upon me questioning this a girl looked at me like I was a complete **** idiot and said ''No it hasn't been on twice this is a different version'' well excuse me for not listening to the same inane drivel that you do and for not knowing the difference between the original and the dubstep/RnB/dance version and the obligatory x factor cover

people who get excited over trivial things, everyone in the office has been complaining because they have not put the radio's on (which apparently will boost productiviy and the managers should allow it because its christmas) you should have heard the fucktards in the office close to striking because they wasn't allowed their precious radio's, anyway the managers have relented and put the radio's on.

now how listening to the radio will cheer people up I dont know, listening to **** Bono whining about not being able to find something that he lost despite looking for it makes me want to rip my **** sideholes off my head

in 90 minutes I heard that ''read all about it, read all about it'' song twice, upon me questioning this a girl looked at me like I was a complete **** idiot and said ''No it hasn't been on twice this is a different version'' well excuse me for not listening to the same inane drivel that you do and for not knowing the difference between the original and the dubstep/RnB/dance version and the obligatory x factor cover

Very much this, winds me up so much. Listening to people sing along with some shitty pop song I've heard 3 times that hour. Pure bliss when it gets switched off.

Plus the fact I have to listen to the same old shite in my girlfriends car when she picks me up.

I could not and would not work in an office that allowed radios (particularly if it was pop radio).

We use internet streaming channels in our place (we do pay the PRS gangsters too), the good thing about that is, you have to be on my level or above to chose the stream and as most of my colleagues are technotards... :mrgreen:

Very much this, winds me up so much. Listening to people sing along with some shitty pop song I've heard 3 times that hour. Pure bliss when it gets switched off.

Plus the fact I have to listen to the same old shite in my girlfriends car when she picks me up.

People who sing in our place get ridiculed, by me instantly. It no longer happens very often

I despise working in an office at christmas time, I will be frequenting this thread quite a lot over the next week or so I recon..

The other thing is secret santa, now I dont take part because I'm the cheap skate anti social type, but I am happy with that, I will sit in the corner and look at my phone whilst everyone else runs around getting excited buying things for people they dont even **** like, I can just about tollerate that but now the cretins I work with are asking for time off to have a secret santa for their kids!!!!

some bright spark came up with the idea that they can do it for their brats and they want to take works time for it, **** that you wanna buy presents for kids of people you dont even **** like then crack on but dont expect me to sit there doing all of your work just cuz you feel the need to buy pointless presents for kids who have no **** idea who you are, here's an idea, why dont you buy some presents and donate them to charity or some shit like that at least them kids will appreciate them.

Then there is the Xmas meal that we are having tomorrow, now I have no problem with going out for a team meal but when I say that I am going to shoot off home once I have had my meal and a few pints I am all of a sudden the **** antichrist

''why dont you stay out we are going up broad street after the meal''

I'll tell you why not its because I **** despise broad street and the majority of you people

''well thats not very nice we are your colleagues''

exactly COLLEAGUES people I get paid to endure on a daily **** basis, now please leave me to go home and have a drink with my actual mates and stop pestering me

• Like 1

As a student I used to work as a casual at a catering company, in and around the office and work area they would always have capital FM or Galaxy on playing nothing but shit masquerading as music. The worst thing about those stations is that the 'music' they play is basically on a one hour loop.

I was in Greggs yesterday, getting lunch, and a woman just shoved a pushchair over my foot. Not a word said, nothing. Then the woman on the till called if anyone was waiting, which I was, so I had scramble around the pram, accidentally nudging a woman looking at the sandwiches (Such a small nudge I didn't even know I had) leading her to indignantly proclaim 'Excuse me...!'.

This all pissed me off, and today I'm not going to Greggs.

''why dont you stay out we are going up broad street after the meal''

I'll tell you why not its because I **** despise broad street and the majority of you people

''well thats not very nice we are your colleagues''

exactly COLLEAGUES people I get paid to endure on a daily **** basis, now please leave me to go home and have a drink with my actual mates and stop pestering me

:crylaugh: Did you really say that to them?

I could not and would not work in an office that allowed radios (particularly if it was pop radio).

I've sat at my desk with tissue stuffed into my ears before, it doesnt work though. Most of the time I stick my earphones in my ears and when someone tells me I shouldn't be listening to my ipod I show them they're not plugged in to anything. They fall RIGHT into my trap.

I don't need any more distractions from my work, I've already got VT.

• Like 1

I'm going to post one more thing in this topic today and then I'll leave it.

I ordered three Christmas presents off play.com early yesterday morning and I've just checked to see if they have been dispatched. They have and I should get them over them tomorrow or Saturday. Lovely.

The thing that's pissed me off is all three items are considerably cheaper on there now. I paid £68 in total for them, could have got them for £42 if I got them now. I know prices change and I'm guessing they put the price down when they think people won't get them in time for the big day? Still annoying.

Use another acount, order them again, pay for first class delivery and return the first lot for a full refund. I've done it many times. play are bastards for dropping prices after you buy it.

• Like 1

Â