Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I know a couple of guys who go to these "gatherings" in Butlin's, they get dressed up, costumes, the whole 9 yards.

From what they tell me its just one huge piss up and orgy. Booze and banging for 3 days.

Oh yea I’m full aware of what goes on 🙂

she won’t cheat on me I’ve got a 14 inch trouser snake 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Haha 2

The 2 guys I know of course leave their partners at home and they just think its harmless fancy dress and a few beers. I have no idea how they get away with it.

There was a whatsapp video doing the rounds not long back from the place in Minehead where some "bike" was being knobbed against a window in broad daylight quite happy to be filmed.

You still got the video ? 

My mate went to a mine head weekend for his stag do. Booze cocaine and shagging was all it was . 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You still got the video ? 

My mate went to a mine head weekend for his stag do. Booze cocaine and shagging was all it was . 

Sounds awful

(the Minehead bit)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Genie said:

I didn’t know you were mates with Wayne Rooney?

Damn, tapped it into the empty net before I could get there 😂

• Haha 1

I know a couple of guys who go to these "gatherings" in Butlin's, they get dressed up, costumes, the whole 9 yards.

From what they tell me its just one huge piss up and orgy. Booze and banging for 3 days.

I've heard the same thing. Guy from work went to one on a stag. He was absolutely dreading it as it sounded shit (let's be honest, it does sound shit)

When I spoke to him afterwards he couldn't believe it. He's not that kind of guy so he did, in fact, hate it. But not for the reasons he thought he would. "Drugs and sluts" is how he described it

• Haha 1

There's a dystopian future where Butlins are turned into decadence camps where the proletariat are sent for their 1 week recreation break by the government and are allowed to fulfill whatever vice they have inside it's chainlink fences and Jurassic Park like gate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its kind of weird to hear Butlins talked about like this, I finished working there in the mid 90s and it was, for guests at least, a tame place. We had gay week, rave week etc where things went a bit crazy but on the whole, nothing. Staff was a different matter but nothing like described there. Like I said I have a Redcoat Reunion in March, and our group will be pretty much made up of people in their early 50s and I can't really see how any of us would be doing that type of thing. I will keep an eye out though.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I used to sneek in to Butlins for free plays on the air hockey.

I feel like I wasn’t seeing the bigger picture.

Did we live in ignorance, was it there all the time and we didn't see it? did a go on the waltzers mean something else? was a trip to the pig n whistle something saucy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

I worked in a hotel for a few years, odd jobs, bar work, night porter.

There were most definitely opportunities with both staff and guests. From just teasing and flirting from older female staff and a definite full on proposition from the woman that worked in the office upstairs. To guests that were somewhat less than shy. It would get to a point where you could spot it a mile off. It’s a hotel so its a 24 hour bar, but it’s also inflated prices so inevitably due to budget and habit the bar would begin to wind down from 10:30. Once in a while there would be a middle aged couple quite clearly determined to be last in the bar. Then, inevitably, the give away would be that once the bar was empty it would be the lady that would come to the bar to buy the next round of drinks, tell me to get one for myself. Then pretty much cut to the chase of either we could go upstairs and leave the hubby downstairs, or all three of us could go upstairs. Pretty practical and matter of fact about it sometimes. Just got straight out asked once if I could sustain a shag without coming in the first 5 minutes and was I any good at going down.

Very rarely, maybe two or three times in total someone would have a second attempt, order room service and invariably either answer the door topless, or be starkers in the background when hubby answered the door. 

It was all a bit Confessions of a Nightporter. 

Genuinely, I always politely declined. I had a girlfriend, I’m a nice guy.

I worked in a pub when I was 16 glass collecting. It’s was a pub, restaurant, hotel setup. Everyone was shagging everyone.

• Like 1

Picturing @Seat68 rewatching repeats of Hi-de-Hi! to see if there were any tell tale signs.

For what it’s worth, I have heard similar stories although it’s always been second hand retellings. I don’t think anyone I know has gone to these but I think I know guy who knows a guy…

The vibe of this anecdotal stuff was veering towards last days of Rome, Hellfire Club sort of shenanigans.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I think I might have been eating those ones.

I've got a mental image of @Rugeley Villa being the candy man of secretly entering your house and shoving your bottom fridge compartment up his arse, and all the veg being tainted (literally). 

never look in the mirror and say his name 3 times.. NEVER. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Like I said I have a Redcoat Reunion in March, and our group will be pretty much made up of people in their early 50s and I can't really see how any of us would be doing that type of thing. I will keep an eye out though.

Japs eye more than likely.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

I worked in a pub when I was 16 glass collecting. It’s was a pub, restaurant, hotel setup. Everyone was shagging everyone.

Two of the staff at the hotel got married and then very shortly after split up.

I know I was asked by several staff and the manager not to let him in (she was still working there, he’d not been seen for a while and was sacked by default). I knew that obviously something serious had happened.

One night after it was all closed up and I was on my own he arrived outside, clearly utterly pissed. I let him in and he kept on and on about how me and him were best mates and he’d never forget it. Turned out that basically, days after they’d got married she’d systematically shagged her way through all the male staff of the hotel. He really appreciated me not doing her.

I hadn’t known about it! It bugged me for years what the reason was that I hadn’t been invited. Again, I’d have said no thanks, and I think she probably maybe knew that. That’s what I tell myself.

• Like 1

There was a live-in couple at this place who managed the whole thing. One day he had a massive black eye. His wife gave it him for being caught shagging one of the waitresses. They were still trying to put on a united front though, it was hilarious.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I've got a mental image of @Rugeley Villa being the candy man of secretly entering your house and shoving your bottom fridge compartment up his arse, and all the veg being tainted (literally). 

never look in the mirror and say his name 3 times.. NEVER. 

I’m the candy man’s big brother 

Â