Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Went to a restaurant with them

Nephew ordered a burger, no salad, came with tomato sauce on it... My mom took a bottle of heinz tomato sauce out of her bag, scraped their tomato sauce off with a knife and a serviette and put the heinz on... He still refused to eat it

"can you go and make a complaint"

"no"

"why not?"

"because I'm not absolutely insane"

I think allowing children to be like this is a form of child abuse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

And me, tonight my two kids are sat eating chilli con carne with the adults while my nephew eats beans on toast while my niece eats a bowl of tinned spaghetti because "she doesn't like that type of toast" my niece rufused to try nachos with cheese because she doesnt like it, she's never tried it before and she eats nachos and she eats cheese but together warmed up is a big no no apparently

Its blowing my mind a couple of times a day

My nephew this morning wouldn't drink the apple juice I had because it was cloudy rather than clear

My main thought is there's no way my brother can afford to live with this shit

It sounds an absolute nightmare, and it’ll only get worse and worse the more they indulge these ridiculous demands.

• Like 4

Just now, Genie said:

It sounds an absolute nightmare, and it’ll only get worse and worse the more they indulge these ridiculous demands.

My mom says its not her place to get involved as its something from their mom and dad but that's utter bullshit, she enjoys that she can pander them, it's like a weird showing off "treats from gran" thing

Its absolutely no good for them and they should stop

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I NEED more examples of this, it's both captivating and infuriating

Same!

I'm getting furious about some kids eating habits!

We come home, I ask the missus what her immediate plans are as in is it ok to put some tunes on or does she want to watch TV.

”No you're ok, put some music on, I'm going to do some chores”

1 minute later the vacuum cleaner is out. I get up and remove the stylus from the record.

She stops with the vacuuming. “Is that it with the old cleaning stuff now honey?”

“Yes definitely”

30 seconds later….

Really getting on my goat (yes for it was their new album I was playing)

• Haha 1

While we are moanin, sorry, talking about the Mrs.

Got home from work today and Mrs has sanded all the wood around the door in porch ready for painting, nice I thought, but instead of just doing it manually (it's only the frame), she has used the electric sander, front door open which is fair enough, but left the main door open too, so dust absolutely everywhere in the house now, even upstairs, not only that, but the heating has also been on near full all day due the door being open. She's now off to work on nights for 4 days, so unless I clean it all up, it ain't getting done. I didn't wanna say much as I appreciate she has done it, but all she needed to do was close the main door to the house and all the dust would have blown outside. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

While we are moanin, sorry, talking about the Mrs.

Got home from work today and Mrs has sanded all the wood around the door in porch ready for painting, nice I thought, but instead of just doing it manually (it's only the frame), she has used the electric sander, front door open which is fair enough, but left the main door open too, so dust absolutely everywhere in the house now, even upstairs, not only that, but the heating has also been on near full all day due the door being open. She's now off to work on nights for 4 days, so unless I clean it all up, it ain't getting done. I didn't wanna say much as I appreciate she has done it, but all she needed to do was close the main door to the house and all the dust would have blown outside. 🙄

Tbf , you can see how arguments start 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

My mom says its not her place to get involved as its something from their mom and dad but that's utter bullshit, she enjoys that she can pander them, it's like a weird showing off "treats from gran" thing

Its absolutely no good for them and they should stop

This is the problem with **** liberal parents. It's not a parents job to pander to a child's every whim. They just produce narcissistic children. Bring a child up to be independent and stable. I know it's not easy, but producing brats is not the answer.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, luckyeddie said:

This is the problem with **** liberal parents. It's not a parents job to pander to a child's every whim. They just produce narcissistic children. Bring a child up to be independent and stable. I know it's not easy, but producing brats is not the answer.

It’s like we’ve always said around here, give a child a fish and they’ll just look at you, buy them a fishing rod and they’ll get a £25 fine off Associated British Ports.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s like we’ve always said around here, give a child a fish and they’ll just look at you, buy them a fishing rod and they’ll get a £25 fine off Associated British Ports.

That's Yoda level psychology, and I have no idea what it means😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And me, tonight my two kids are sat eating chilli con carne with the adults while my nephew eats beans on toast while my niece eats a bowl of tinned spaghetti because "she doesn't like that type of toast" my niece rufused to try nachos with cheese because she doesnt like it, she's never tried it before and she eats nachos and she eats cheese but together warmed up is a big no no apparently

Its blowing my mind a couple of times a day

My nephew this morning wouldn't drink the apple juice I had because it was cloudy rather than clear

My main thought is there's no way my brother can afford to live with this shit

They all sound f***** weird and I'd ban them all.

1 hour ago, luckyeddie said:

100% spot on mate.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, luckyeddie said:

Its not liberalism

Its laziness

• Like 3

On 30/10/2023 at 20:12, Xela said:

Both my Dad and Grandad are/were mad Villa fans. My Dad had trials for them in the 60s

When I was 8 or 9, these were part of my Xmas present haul! I watched/read these all the time. I can probably still name 50 pre-war Villa players!

S-l1600.jpg

DSC-0849-cf33b402-51f3-49a3-a32f-891ddc9

41-QQU71u0-AL-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg

My grandad had the top two 

• Like 1

Â