Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Megaphone-mouth types in the office. LOWER YOUR **** VOICE. :rant:

Have the opposite problem in my office. Nobody speaks at all. People will email the person sitting next to them to ensure the silence isn't broken. Driving me mental, it is.

Your squeaky shoes should sort that out :mrgreen:

The fact that the Open Water Swimming at the Olympics today is being called the "Swimming Marathon" even though it's only 10k

Surely marathon is a specific distance? It's like them calling the 100metre freestyle the Swimming Mile

I've just been in a meeting with one. Not an unattractive woman to look at by any means.

But she speaks

very very FAST

very very LOUD

and

very very MANCUNIAN

Like Lisa Stansfield on speed, through the Olympic P.A. system.

My ears are starting to bleed.

Every 'major' win at the Olympics in the stadium has seen, at some point, as the camera men chase the champion round the track and they celebrate with the fans, some prat in the stands taking pictures with an iPad. It looks absurd and it really **** me off for some reason.

Every 'major' win at the Olympics in the stadium has seen, at some point, as the camera men chase the champion round the track and they celebrate with the fans, some prat in the stands taking pictures with an iPad. It looks absurd and it really **** me off for some reason.
I keep seeing people turned towards the big screen taping the video on their phones. What's the point.

There is an Indian bloke by me in the office who slurps his tea loud on purpose

He knows inside he's pissing people off and yet does it anyway

& he slurps it because he makes a boiling tea then drinks it instantly without allowing any cooling time

& he slurps it because he makes a boiling tea then drinks it instantly without allowing any cooling time

Complain to HR.

That's what you told me to do when I complained about the same thing ;)

"Anti-Apple Guy" in my office is annoying me again. But this time not for anything anti-apple (he seems to have shut up about that since he was forced to us an iPhone 4 for work and appears to be reluctantly enjoying it).

ANyway, he's now claiming that the reason he isn't good at sport and in the olympics is because he was foced to do it at School, therefore didn't enjoy it, and didn't want to do it.

It sounds like he's genuinely trying to claim that he'd be in the Olympics if he hadn't been made to do PE at school.

By the way, not to judge a book by it's cover, but he's overweight and looks like the stereotypical way they'd portray a "geek" or "nerd" on Saved by the Bell.

Complain to HR.

That's what you told me to do when I complained about the same thing ;)

I don't go anywhere near HR

They give me the heeby Jeebys

Â