Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Lotus Notes.

**** Lotus Notes.

I feel your pain. I've been putting up with that shit as a user and support for years now. My company is in the middle of migrating to Outlook. I've never been so happy rolling out a Microsoft product.

It's like IBM wanted to share their pain with the world.

Still, you think it's terrible now, it could be worse, you could have to navigate the impenetrable maze that is Lotus Domino. It makes me want to punch myself in the balls.

Wow, people still use Lotus Notes?

Thunder bugs. All this week the little bastards have been landing on me and annoying the hell out of me, so I began squishing the worst offenders.

Well it seems like they sent in a lone agent with an ingenious plan. Christ knows how the hell he managed to do it, but he has somehow got in under the screen of my laptop and is currently crawling around incessantly and I can't do a damn thing about it save from dismantle my laptop, which I don't fancy doing. It's a suicide mission sure, but I have no doubt his orders are to die smack bang in the middle of the screen.

Sneaky bastards.

Wtf is a thunder bug?

The fact the PL have once again managed to create a new reserve league structure that renders all of my previous works completely useless.

FFFUUU-.png

Thunder bugs. All this week the little bastards have been landing on me and annoying the hell out of me, so I began squishing the worst offenders.

Well it seems like they sent in a lone agent with an ingenious plan. Christ knows how the hell he managed to do it, but he has somehow got in under the screen of my laptop and is currently crawling around incessantly and I can't do a damn thing about it save from dismantle my laptop, which I don't fancy doing. It's a suicide mission sure, but I have no doubt his orders are to die smack bang in the middle of the screen.

Sneaky bastards.

Wtf is a thunder bug?

Thrips

Lotus Notes.

**** Lotus Notes.

I feel your pain. I've been putting up with that shit as a user and support for years now. My company is in the middle of migrating to Outlook. I've never been so happy rolling out a Microsoft product.

It's like IBM wanted to share their pain with the world.

Still, you think it's terrible now, it could be worse, you could have to navigate the impenetrable maze that is Lotus Domino. It makes me want to punch myself in the balls.

Wow, people still use Lotus Notes?

Some massive companies still use it. HSBC use it globally (migrated from Outlook about 7 years ago) and Goodyear also use it.

the bastard thats done this

sqrel2-bodyvert.jpg

sqrel2-bottcurve.jpg

sqrel2-burns.jpg

to the guitar that i love (not mine, already have one of these but was on the lookout for another when i found this on ebay)

why would you let something thats worth so much money go to **** like that. any **** comes near my guitars they get a kick in bollocks.

Â