Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

To be honest Tony I'm not debating it

you're definitely right in that you are not debating you are just moralising and that makes your just as bad as the bible basher you also seem to feel the want to flex your superiority over

there is nothing ignorant in saying I wouldn't give money to a particular charity and my reasoning as to why ... I've been there seen it first hand , I suspect you haven't .. doesn't make me the font of all knowledge ( that job has clearly already been taken) but it does make me qualified to form an opinion

old people on town squares that think they are doing good by feeding the pigeons

no, you're not helping, don't look around trying to get people to acknowledge how saintly you are, go home and clean up the crap from your 26 cats

though to be fair they might just be lonely and mental

Someone deleting my post three times in the Snodgrass thread, seems having a laugh is not allowed on the main forum anymore so stick it up your crusty **** shitters

old people on town squares that think they are doing good by feeding the pigeons

no, you're not helping, don't look around trying to get people to acknowledge how saintly you are, go home and clean up the crap from your 26 cats

maybe it it gives them a sense of enormous well being

maybe it it gives them a sense of enormous well being

what, like happy for the rest of the day or something?

you're definitely right in that you are not debating you are just moralising and that makes your just as bad as the bible basher you also seem to feel the want to flex your superiority over

there is nothing ignorant in saying I wouldn't give money to a particular charity and my reasoning as to why ... I've been there seen it first hand , I suspect you haven't .. doesn't make me the font of all knowledge ( that job has clearly already been taken) but it does make me qualified to form an opinion

I didn't wish to trade insults so I'm not sure why you've tried your level best to push it that way. Some kind of inferiority complex maybe, I don't know.

Once again, I'm happy for your Whale. I'm happy for you too, you stood by your convictions and you clearly rest easy with those. Doesn't stop me thinking you're a word removed.

Night night soldier.

I didn't wish to trade insults so I'm not sure why you've tried your level best to push it that way. Some kind of inferiority complex maybe, I don't know.

Once again, I'm happy for your Whale. I'm happy for you too, you stood by your convictions and you clearly rest easy with those. Doesn't stop me thinking you're a word removed.

Night night soldier.

Well for the sake of thread harmony i wont respond in kind though I guess we can add hypocrisy to your list of talents as well :

A few days of using the flowerbed as a urinal has stopped the foxes crapping in there.

They nicked one of my trainers instead.

Another thing - With the warm after the wet there's been way too many mozzies.

Squished a massive one last night. It was vast! It could have had someone's eye out.

Is there a touch of irony in the fact that the film I'm watching on BBC1 right now was just talking about the children in the school giving money to Ethiopia to help feed them

This is the phone call ive just took at work...

Me - "Good morning blah blah blah"

Silly bint - "Morning, is so and so there?"

Me - "I'll just see, can ask who's calling?"

Silly bint - "Yes, its silly bint"

Me - "Ok bare with me"

Me - "Im sorry, so and so's line is engaged, can i take a messege?"

Silly bint - "Its rather urgent, how long is so and so going to be on the phone?"

Me - " :| "

Silly bint - "Hello?"

Me - "Im not sure"

Silly bint - "Do you know who so and so is speaking to?"

Silly bint - "so you cant put me through to her then?"

Me - "No...because so and so is on the phone"

Silly bint - "Oh...so i cant speak to her then?"

Me - "Probably best if you try back in a little while"

Silly bint - "Shall i try back in a little while then?"

Me - " :cry: "

WTF just happened!?!?!?

Is there a touch of irony in the fact that the film I'm watching on BBC1 right now was just talking about the children in the school giving money to Ethiopia to help feed them

:lol:

Having just read the last few pages Tony, if you are a heartless word removed, I am proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you in that particular club.

Spot on in everything you have said.

:thumb:

Watching Cool Runnings yesterday and my Facebook feed being filled with the incorrect quote from the film.

Sanka, ya dead 'mon?

Yeah 'mon!

There is only 1 mon FFS!!! Why does everyone get it wrong?

Sanka, ya dead?

Yeah 'mon

Â