Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

All dickheads drive BMWs.

Some perfectly nice normal people drive BMWs too. But their reputation is tarnished by the huge amount of total bellends that also drive them.

I agree and I drive a beamer!

Its a vicious circle though... driving a beamer no-one lets you out of junctions etc so you are forced a drive like a tool! I went through a spell a few years back when i was driving 3 cars at and its amazing how others drivers attitudes change depending on what you drive. In the VW and Merc they were as nice as pie, in the Beamer they aggressive towards me!

I experienced the "rocket polisher in an Audi" last week.

Lets just say he got the message that I was slightly peeved with his silly attempts at driving

Some perfectly nice normal people drive BMWs too. But their reputation is tarnished by the huge amount of total bellends that also drive them.

Its a vicious circle though... driving a beamer no-one lets you out of junctions etc so you are forced a drive like a tool! I went through a spell a few years back when i was driving 3 cars at and its amazing how others drivers attitudes change depending on what you drive. In the VW and Merc they were as nice as pie, in the Beamer they aggressive towards me!

On the day of us playing Germany at the Euros, I didn't give way to any make of German car, saying that, I never do anyway if I can help it.

Yep. Regrettably, if I see a BMW my first instinct is "That guy's a dickhead"

That's wrong of me, but to be fair, a lot of the time I'm right.

They make some bloody good cars, but because of that I'll never drive one.

Ironically, I am considering an Audi for my next car...

The toilets at work annoy me greatly and it's a feature I have regularly encountered over the years. The doors on the cubicles are so close to the pan that you actually have to straddle the toilet just to get the or closed behind you. Not saying it houldnt P me off (as per thread title) but it oes annoy me more than it should.

These new adverts promoting the paralympics, whilst I admire the the fact that disabled people are taking part in the olympics, do they really need to be labelled as "Superhuman"?

It shouldn't really piss me off at all, but it does.

shopping around for a new phone and all the decent deals are on T-Mobile... who are a pile of shite both at work and at home

Can get a Galaxy S3 for £28.50 a month through Dialaphone on Orange. Got one the other week, brilliant phone.

T-Mobile/Orange/3 all share the same 3G network now.

These new adverts promoting the paralympics, whilst I admire the the fact that disabled people are taking part in the olympics, do they really need to be labelled as "Superhuman"?

It shouldn't really piss me off at all, but it does.

I think that's a fairly legitimate complaint, are they superhuman? No. They shouldn't be admired for something they are not.

Anyway, my latest contribution to this thread: Negative reviews for TDKR! :evil:

Everytime I run Victoria II, it asks me to install .Net framework 2.0, which I already have installed so I click on 'Next' and it says "You already have .Net framework 2.0 installed" end.

Ugh! every time!

Â