Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My son has come home from school singing " We will Rock you"

seems they were singing it in the playground at play time

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

At least I still have a daughter

Modern thinking has it that it's not willful, deviant or due to a nasty incident with a relative, it's actually just natural. Some kids sing Queen songs.

Many parents can embrace this lifestyle, sharing their child's own personal path to joy.

Better that, than living in denial, pretending to be happy with good music, but always humming it's a kind of magic when you think you are on your own.

The only time it is even remotely acceptable to listen to the 'music' of queen is when watching Highlander.

Or Flash Gordon?

My son has come home from school singing " We will Rock you"

seems they were singing it in the playground at play time

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

At least I still have a daughter

Modern thinking has it that it's not willful, deviant or due to a nasty incident with a relative, it's actually just natural. Some kids sing Queen songs.

Many parents can embrace this lifestyle, sharing their child's own personal path to joy.

Better that, than living in denial, pretending to be happy with good music, but always humming it's a kind of magic when you think you are on your own.

The only time it is even remotely acceptable to listen to the 'music' of queen is when watching Highlander.

Or Flash Gordon?

Or Wayne's World.

The TV show Mad Men. I ws lead to believe by the media clearings in the woods at the Guardian that it was one of the greatest shows of all time, up the with The Wire, or Breaking Bad. After 4 episodes (I nearly fell asleep after the first, but I was determined to give it a decent chance), I have to conclude that it's the most boring show I've ever seen. And I've watched Emmerdale FFS.

Davkaus, you are my brother. I was given the DVDs of the first 2 series and havent been able to get through the first half of series one. It's nothing but an ultra-dull high-budget slick-production soap opera.

It's amazing, the last series was possibly the best yet, pete went back to his word removed best I think it helps if you have an interest in history and the 60s in general, a fair chunk of it (JFK aside) o have to explain to the gf

The acting, the writing, the production is better than anything else on tv

The racism on Graham norton last night

73 year old woman tells will.I.am she finds him fascinating because she doesn't know many black people to talk to, in no way did she mean to be derogatory just an old generation moment kicking in, the sun today claimed he was shocked and couldn't talk for 5 minutes and eeryone in the crowd gasped etc etc utter bollocks, he laughed and didn't make a meal of it, worryingly he was great all interview and I actually found myself liking him

The racism on Graham norton last night

73 year old woman tells will.I.am she finds him fascinating because she doesn't know many black people to talk to, in no way did she mean to be derogatory just an old generation moment kicking in, the sun today claimed he was shocked and couldn't talk for 5 minutes and eeryone in the crowd gasped etc etc utter bollocks, he laughed and didn't make a meal of it, worryingly he was great all interview and I actually found myself liking him

That is all.

The TV show Mad Men. I ws lead to believe by the media clearings in the woods at the Guardian that it was one of the greatest shows of all time, up the with The Wire, or Breaking Bad. After 4 episodes (I nearly fell asleep after the first, but I was determined to give it a decent chance), I have to conclude that it's the most boring show I've ever seen. And I've watched Emmerdale FFS.

I agree. I've watched 5 pr 6 episodes, nothing actually happens in it. Just people talking. Boring.

No violence or boobs = boring TV.

Davkaus, you are my brother. I was given the DVDs of the first 2 series and havent been able to get through the first half of series one. It's nothing but an ultra-dull high-budget slick-production soap opera.

You're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong ;)

Just finished the 5th season of Mad Men and it was **** magnificent.

However, I will add that during the first season of Mad Men I felt there was no real long term story line. I liked it, but it was all about the characters and I couldn't really see where it was going.

It gets better and better though.

Mad Men is certainly a very character driven show, the people who like it kinda seem to idolize the leads or think they are absolute badasses. Kinda similar to Californication for me. Could never really get into it, but the people who like, like it for the reason that Hank is some sort of god among men.

The acting, the writing, the production is better than anything else on tv

Dexter, Breaking Bad...

I didnt get the breaking bad hype...

Jesse and walt maybe on the acting, but mad men imo has much higher production value and has far more worthwhile characters, breaking bad has again walt and jesse, the brother in law, and then the main drug lords (whats his name in series 2 with the diamond teeth?) but other than that the son, the wife, the sister in law dont do it for me, mad men has tons of interesting characters and real life events

Dexter i gave up after series 1 for a reason i cant remember :( keep on meaning to start again

Â