Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

43 minutes ago, phily85 said:

It happens to us all.

I've been having an existential crisis this weekend after realising, 5 weeks in, that we've turned into a pair of boring bastards with nothing to talk about apart from baby stuff. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've been having an existential crisis this weekend after realising, 5 weeks in, that we've turned into a pair of boring bastards with nothing to talk about apart from baby stuff. 

You could always spice it up a bit with a game of is he a 6 or an 8, its kept on topic busy for a month

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Fabrizio Romano.

His stupid profile picture of him holding a phone with probably no one on the other end. His stupid "here we go" catchphrase that he's trying to make a thing.

To be fair to him, he has very much succeeded in making it a thing

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

What actually forced us to settle on a name was that we were worried that "Bubba" was going to stick because that's all we were calling him

My wife uses that as an affectionate nickname for our son. I just hope he doesn’t take up banjo playing and marries a cousin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

My wife uses that as an affectionate nickname for our son. I just hope he doesn’t take up banjo playing and marries a cousin. 

I'd be more worried about him slamming you through a table.

• Like 1

Although, to be fair, I did make the post about names in the first place. I deliberately didn't mention the names I dislike in case it offended people. Luckily none of the names mentioned so far are those names! 

8 hours ago, El Zen said:

I just hope he doesn’t take up banjo playing and marries a cousin. 

At least he'd sell a shit load on Vinyl to the VT community if he did. 

• Haha 2

We called our son Jack. 

It was a kind of out of date name that you didn't hear a lot but we thought it sounded solid and reliable and a bit unusual. Turns out that it was the most popular name that year and was for the next few years.  Its like someone from my generation being called Kevin or Darren. 

Then a few years later we had our kitchen done. We decided to have white brick shaped tiles laid out like a brick wall pattern with black grouting.  We'd never really seen this before but immediately every single kitchen you saw had it. 

We are cursed. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We called our son Jack. 

It was a kind of out of date name that you didn't hear a lot but we thought it sounded solid and reliable and a bit unusual. Turns out that it was the most popular name that year and was for the next few years.  Its like someone from my generation being called Kevin or Darren. 

Then a few years later we had our kitchen done. We decided to have white brick shaped tiles laid out like a brick wall pattern with black grouting.  We'd never really seen this before but immediately every single kitchen you saw had it. 

We are cursed. 

Tbh, I think having a common name is much better than having an uncommon one. I am sick to death of spelling my name out to people. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Tbh, I think having a common name is much better than having an uncommon one. I am sick to death of spelling my name out to people. 

Well we have that with bells on with our surname so "Jack" certainly helps ease some of that.

11 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Fabrizio Romano.

His stupid profile picture of him holding a phone with probably no one on the other end. His stupid "here we go" catchphrase that he's trying to make a thing.

Or the fact that he hasn’t been corrected that “signing the paperworks” isn’t correct English.

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

But the 2nd is looking like a boy, the wife wants Noah and I really dont 

She should read up on the original in his book first. Horrible, horrible character.

• Thanks 1

Â