Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Women who go off with married men and then cry that they cant meet Mr Right! My GF's mate pisses me off, sick of hearing the "poor old me" line yet she has been seeing a married guy for 3 years now, she didnt know he was married to start with even though her mates felt he was but when she saw him shopping with his family did she stop it? no! she carried on as she said she loved him.

He has never taken her on a date, he goes around twice a week to have sex and he has never even brought her a present. Last night she was saying how she saw his wife in a shop and she looked a miserable cow and my GF just jumped in " well her husband and father of her 2 kids is shagging another woman and most likely suspects it so she isnt going to be happy is she!" My other half wanted to set her up with a mate of mine who is single but he just replied that he is not into women who like self abuse. :lol:

Until then, a shower of bastards awaits.

We're not all bad.

Kind of.

Ehh...

Maybe.

Isn't Gareth's Avatar due for a change soon? That one is starting to piss me off... its a bit stale.

Stale like yo mama.

Lord knows women like to think that they can take a man and 'change' him.

She will be fine when she realises that all you need to do is find one who doesn't need changing.

You reap what you sow Laura. The thing is that these people forget that if the man is willing to leave his wife for her or do the dirty on his wife then he could do the same to her.

My mate fancied a girl at work and offered to take her out to dinner to which she accepted though cancelled at the last minuet for some reason, this happened 4 times!

I told him that he got her by the throat, called her a bitch and told her to meet him at pub to buy HIM a drink that she would love him forever.

Well he did not exactlly do that but he sent her a text saying she was just a time wasting bitch and a few other things to see what her reaction was. The first reply f off and when he sent one back in the same manner she blanked him for 2 days and followed this with cards, chocolates begging him to meet her and in the last 2 months of texts and calls that he has had he has not replied once yet she is all over him like a rash!!

She will be fine when she realises that all you need to do is find one who doesn't need changing.

You reap what you sow Laura. The thing is that these people forget that if the man is willing to leave his wife for her or do the dirty on his wife then he could do the same to her.

??

Which is why I said all she needs to do is find a man who doesn't need changing, instead of trying to change one.

He obviously isn't right for her.

I told him that he got her by the throat, called her a bitch and told her to meet him at pub to buy HIM a drink that she would love him forever.

Well he did not exactlly do that but he sent her a text saying she was just a time wasting bitch and a few other things to see what her reaction was. The first reply f off and when he sent one back in the same manner she blanked him for 2 days and followed this with cards, chocolates begging him to meet her and in the last 2 months of texts and calls that he has had he has not replied once yet she is all over him like a rash!!

There seems to be no winners in this story.

The government promising lots of new affordable housing, this just means they are going to stick a bunch of scumbags on to any bit of land they can find.

Dale Farm?

No, just lots of building going on in my town, lots of slack-jawed yokels moving in. The landlord of the pub next to the new housing area decided to sell up rather than have his pub filled with these new people :?

??

Which is why I said all she needs to do is find a man who doesn't need changing, instead of trying to change one.

He obviously isn't right for her.

Sorry Laura was just agreeing with you.

Someone, possibly Mike, mentioned it before but that programme on the BBC that is basically a crap version of this thread.

This week's main issue, "Bring back the milkman!". The milkman is still here and his prices are still too high!

The government promising lots of new affordable housing, this just means they are going to stick a bunch of scumbags on to any bit of land they can find.

The govt following through on a promise?

People who feel the need to tell you they are having a shit. Why?

Text my mate earlier "you coming library??"

text back, "yeah mate, 5 mins, just taking a shit"

WTF. Why, what's the need in that!? Just leave it at "yeah mate, 5 mins" I really don't need to know.

Or you're in person and they say "just going back for a shit" ....what, just tell me you're going toilet, i don't need to know details!

Police have Blocked off the 50 yards of my road where my house is located. Won't let me go home, even by foot.

Been sat in my car for an hour and a half.

Pretty pissed off

stop using your phone while in charge of your car you criminal :-)

Someone, possibly Mike, mentioned it before but that programme on the BBC that is basically a crap version of this thread.

This week's main issue, "Bring back the milkman!". The milkman is still here and his prices are still too high!

Yeah, it was me. Absolutely shite program, aimed at Daily Mail-reading pensioners, I think.

One episode was enough for me (despite the charms of Julia Bradbury).

Â