Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Zombies are shite. They wouldn't last 10minutes, slow, vulnerable, and stupid. They'll rot in the heat, fall apart, and generally just fail to do anything. Zombies would never live long enough for there to reach a critical mass of them for them to actually be threatening.

depends.

the ones in 28 Days Later were very-fast moving & hard to kill.

also, even the slow ones, no-one notices at first, so they can quietly bite people without anyone noticing that zombies are around. If the incubation period is long, then whole streets can be infected before anyone sees a zombie walking around.

That stupid kid doing the gay dance on the bed in the Disneyland advert.

:thumb:

Don't you just want to give him a smack?

I do, but not as much as the bearded guy from the Jacamo advert.

That stupid kid doing the gay dance on the bed in the Disneyland advert.

:thumb:

Don't you just want to give him a smack?

I do, but not as much as the bearded guy from the Jacamo advert.

I'll see your Jacamo man and raise you Mr Wonga:

1296057300.jpg

(the fact that I stole this picture from a website called prizecnuts.com says it all!).

Zombies are shite. They wouldn't last 10minutes, slow, vulnerable, and stupid. They'll rot in the heat, fall apart, and generally just fail to do anything. Zombies would never live long enough for there to reach a critical mass of them for them to actually be threatening.

depends.

the ones in 28 Days Later were very-fast moving & hard to kill.

also, even the slow ones, no-one notices at first, so they can quietly bite people without anyone noticing that zombies are around. If the incubation period is long, then whole streets can be infected before anyone sees a zombie walking around.

Quietly bite people?

You're not going to notice someone slowly walking up to you and going to take a bite out of you?

As soon as they go to bite someone they're going to have the shit kicked out of them. This isn't just breathing on people, this is biting, it's pretty damn obvious to spot and detect.

Currently arguing with mothercare about a faulty steriliser I bought a while back. I wasn't actually all that fussed to start with but it certainly was faulty and it was only 1 day old. Today they tole me that there was no fault found and if it wasn't working correctly for me it was down to the fact I hadn't cleaned it for 6 months... even though it was 1day old. I even video'd it in its faulty state and emailed it to them, they still deny there is anything wrong with it.

As each attempt of theirs to sweep it under the carpet goes by I get angrier and angrier :evil:

Currently arguing with mothercare about a faulty steriliser I bought a while back. I wasn't actually all that fussed to start with but it certainly was faulty and it was only 1 day old. Today they tole me that there was no fault found and if it wasn't working correctly for me it was down to the fact I hadn't cleaned it for 6 months... even though it was 1day old. I even video'd it in its faulty state and emailed it to them, they still deny there is anything wrong with it.

As each attempt of theirs to sweep it under the carpet goes by I get angrier and angrier :evil:

Sales of Goods act?

Sales of Goods act?

At the time they swapped it for one of their own branded sterilisers, which incidentally is a pile of crap too as it leaks water everywhere when the steam starts to cool.

Sales of Goods act?

At the time they swapped it for one of their own branded sterilisers, which incidentally is a pile of crap too as it leaks water everywhere when the steam starts to cool.

Phone their head office, ask for complaints department and mention the Sales of Goods act. Seriously, don't let them fob you off. You bought something which was unfit for purpose, and they should replace it.

You could also try phoning Consumer Direct on 08454 040506. I found them very helpful.

Also, If you want to write to Mothercare, then use this template here.

I recently got back 90% of the money I paid for a flat screen TV which was three years old from Currys (it had developed a screen fault over time). If you know your rights and use the right letters etc they tend to back down.

The BA pilot who has been found guilty of 'manslaughter'.

He hit his wife with a claw hammer 14 times, put her in the back of his car and buried her a pre-prepared grave and that isn't classed as 'murder' nowadays...

Cheers mate currently playing email tennis with their customer services department...

Emails never get it sorted for me.

I normally phone them up and ask the customer service advisor I speak to for their name and extension number. Then I keep ringing and ask to be put through to that person and no one else.

The person will then use every trick they know in the book to get your complaint sorted as as quickly as possible.

Â