Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The McCann's.

... that shouldnt

Exactly .

I just think there are 6 billion people on earth, of which a huge portion have endured some form of suffering , so why the **** should I be constantly reminded of this neglectful pair's suffering over every other poor bastard out there ? Do you know how many kids go missing everyday in South America and the 3rd world etc ?

It's a terrible thing of course but come on, she isn't coming back .

The McCann's.

... that shouldnt

Exactly .

I just think there are 6 billion people on earth, of which a huge portion have endured some form of suffering , so why the **** should I be constantly reminded of this neglectful pair's suffering over every other poor bastard out there ? Do you know how many kids go missing everyday in South America and the 3rd world etc ?

Was having a similar conversation the other day, althouh not just about missing children in South America etc. Our local tescos store is littered with posters of missing children, yet for some unkown reason, the whole media world focuses on just this one person.

The McCann's.

... that shouldnt

Exactly .

Was having a similar conversation the other day, althouh not just about missing children in South America etc. Our local tescos store is littered with posters of missing children, yet for some unkown reason, the whole media world focuses on just this one person.

Where do you live?

I really f**king dislike the McCanns.

On the radio this morning the father talking about how David Cameron needs to get his best people working on it blah blah blah. Seriously, they left their children alone at night in a foreign country whilst they went out on the razzle. I can't believe they've got the cheek to tell others how they should be doing their job.

More or less everything about the McCanns annoys me.

I'd love to know how much money has gone through their hands. Are they still working? I seem to remember hearing something about their little fund being used for them to support themselves while they carry on the search.

Yeah the McCanns annoy me too. In fact anyone who gets sympathy or financial gain from being a shit parent annoys me.

+1 re: the McCanns. They left their children alone in a **** hotel whilst they went off to enjoy themselves. Credit to my parents, even though we don't always see eye to eye, they were negligible parents. The McCanns were, yet for some reason they're rolling in it for being shit parents?

Shouldn't annoy me but it pisses me off greatly.

:oops: Weren't. For once this is me NOT criticising my parents. Like one of those rare moments they aren't criticising me.

They **** you up, your mum and dad.

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

But they were **** up in their turn

By fools in old-style hats and coats,

Who half the time were soppy-stern

And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.

It deepens like a coastal shelf.

Get out as early as you can,

And don't have any kids yourself.

Philip Larkin

EDIT: I don't agree with the last line.

Did I put negligible!? :oops: :oops: I was talking about ineligible players with a mate a second ago. Damn my wossed crires.

I really f**king dislike the McCanns.

Kate would still get it up the wrong 'un, even if she was still crying

Did I put negligible!? :oops: :oops: I was talking about ineligible players with a mate a second ago.
Is this National Double Bluff Day?

"Ineligible players" is correct. The standard sports blooper is "illegible players".

They **** you up, your mum and dad.

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

But they were **** up in their turn

By fools in old-style hats and coats,

Who half the time were soppy-stern

And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.

It deepens like a coastal shelf.

Get out as early as you can,

And don't have any kids yourself.

Always liked that.

I remember being set an essay at 'O' level, the title of which went something like: "They **** you up your mum and dad. Discuss, with reference to Shaffer's Equus."

Â