Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

:crylaugh:

Only 1 though? this isn't beginner's class Wiggy.

Whatever you and the missus get upto in your own time is our own business!

:lol:

Freudian slip?

Is that German for 'fisting'?

:shock:

Although the opposite of "to win" is "to lose", in football terms the opposite of "a win" is not "a loss", it's "a defeat".

("A loss" would be the opposite of "a gain").

Now i hate facebook at the best of times but i reserve a special kind of hatred for facebook on android!

I went to comment on a status and as i pressed 'comment' it decided to spaz out. 10 minutes later and by the time it had sorted itself out id managed to like the status and like everyone elses comments on that status (of which there were quite a few). So in the interests of not looking like a freak i attempted to unlike everything, at which point my mobile internet connection went daft. 30 minutes later i managed to sort it out at the cost of looking like a complete social ming mong :evil:

Just been to the shop to get some pop, now nan and grandad are with their daughter and 2 grandchildren getting the kids some sweets.

Is it really necessary for all 5 of you to stand in the queue to pay for 60p's worth of pick and mix!?!?!

Now i hate facebook at the best of times but i reserve a special kind of hatred for facebook on android!

I went to comment on a status and as i pressed 'comment' it decided to spaz out. 10 minutes later and by the time it had sorted itself out id managed to like the status and like everyone elses comments on that status (of which there were quite a few). So in the interests of not looking like a freak i attempted to unlike everything, at which point my mobile internet connection went daft. 30 minutes later i managed to sort it out at the cost of looking like a complete social ming mong :evil:

Sounds like a case of fatfingeritus to me.

I have weird e.t. like fingers, if anything, my fingers are perfectly evolved for touch typing. Just a case of technology being a word removed.

The fact the girlfriend of one of my mates, who is an absolute **** tool has a guaranteed job and pupilage to train as a barrister simply because of who her Dad is. It is unbelievably scary to think that someone of her judgement could well luck herself into a position of a barrister through those means.

The guilt that builds up in my brain that then turns into me wanting to punch a Toco Toucan.

I really hate it and I cannot shift it. I always try and make a decision rationally rather than going all gung ho. When I decline an invitation to somewhere by someone important etc I just become overwhelmed with guilt because that person wants me somewhere. The fact of the matter is, I am very very busy with Uni work and I know that it is more beneficial to do my work. Problem is, I can't do it with this crap in my head.

Plus women have a wicked way of response that doesn't make my guilt any better. I think an evening walk is on the cards for a bit of headspace. That also pisses me off, having to go for a shit walk listening to good music and sniffing up all of Loughboroughs farm yard shit smells to clear my head.

That picture of Gary McCallister isn't helping anything either.

Â