Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I failed for "driving through a gap that wasn't big enough"

My reply of "Well we got through it so it must have been big enough!" wasn't enough to get me a pass.

It's weird really, I was 100% sure I'd passed that test. I honestly thought he was joking when he said I'd failed.
My second test I was 100% sure I'd failed after the first minute because of something I did. But I passed.

I reckon examiners look at how you drive throughout the whole test rather than errors. if they think you aren't fit to drive they can easily make a major fault up and you wouldn't be the wiser. 

You might have done a blunder second test but he could tell you were confident and knew how to drive. 

9 hours ago, Genie said:

That’s more the 30’s crowd trying to convince themselves and the world they are “crazy”.

I’m talking about this 50’s Mother in Laws and other relatives who clearly spend their entire day refreshing the news feed and commenting useless shit on everybody they knows posts.

Anyone who spends all day on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram clearly has something lacking in their life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Genie said:

That’s more the 30’s crowd trying to convince themselves and the world they are “crazy”.

I’m talking about this 50’s Mother in Laws and other relatives who clearly spend their entire day refreshing the news feed and commenting useless shit on everybody they knows posts.

You have the wrong 'friends' on FB. Or just block their feed. Why read their crap when you don't have to?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Being able to hear the missus on the phone for over an hour. On the one hand I'm glad so she not talking to me in that time. But on the other hand how the f**k can people spend so long on the phone. What the hell do they talk about? 

My Mom rings my Nan about three times a day and all they do is talk absolute shit. In total about 2 hours a day. Now, I get why my Mom calls my Nan as my Nan lives on her own and is 90 and she wants to make sure she is ok but the length of the calls are insane. 

21 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Watched Vicar of Dibley tonight for the first time ever as it happened to be on Gold

actually didn’t hate it , and i usually find Dawn French about as funny as syphilis

Just add it to the ever-growing list of your lack of taste :mrgreen:

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The voice. 90 **** minutes on a Saturday night. These shows really have ruined weekend TV.

The Voice

The X Factor

Dancing on Ice

Strictly

Britains got Talent

All variations on the same show and dominate the weekend all year round.

You forgot "All Together Now". Just watched it for the first and last time. Utter shite. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

The voice. 90 **** minutes on a Saturday night. These shows really have ruined weekend TV.

The Voice

The X Factor

Dancing on Ice

Strictly

Britains got Talent

All variations on the same show and dominate the weekend all year round.

They are utter garbage and squarely aimed at the lowest common denominator

I'd rather go back to the days of Big Break, You Bet and The Generation Game! 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

They are utter garbage and squarely aimed at the lowest common denominator

I'd rather go back to the days of Big Break, You Bet and The Generation Game! 

Oooh you’ve forgotten a true Saturday night telly fixture, and he won’t be happy with you.

CF372E0E-2DCE-451E-804C-8D7EE0A620D7.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I genuinely laughed at this. What on earth made you watch it?

That time of the evening, the missus watches whatever she thinks is the least bad thing on TV. And I thought I'd give it one chance. If it's on again next week, I'll be in another room. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Oooh you’ve forgotten a true Saturday night telly fixture, and he won’t be happy with you.

CF372E0E-2DCE-451E-804C-8D7EE0A620D7.gif

Blobby blobby blobby!

Now THIS is Saturday night entertainment 

• Like 1

Â