Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Women who have an obsession with a particular animal. It's always women. You know the type, you walk into their office and they have fifty different kinds of model giraffe, giraffe posters on the walls, a giraffe calendar, a giraffe key ring, et bloody cetera. Doesn't have to be giraffes, could be bears. Or cats. Or owls. Or dolphins. You name it.

Grrrr.

Reminds me of David Walliams in that Little Britain sketch......

frog.jpg

wiggyrichard wrote:

On a similar note...

People who treat pets as a family member, its an animal not a child.

Agree with MJ really ..I mean if my house caught fire I'd get my children and wife out before I went back in for the cat , in that regard the cat is def not more valued but other than that I think pets pretty much become part of the family

I've had Bart (cat) for 19 years now .. She has her own personality (and a boys name to boot :winkold:) ..in effect I've had her nearly half my life , 9 years longer than I've known my wife .. true I don't buy her clothes and take her on holidays but She is very much a family member in my opinion ( i am still talking about the cat here btw and not my wife :-) ) ...

Women who have an obsession with a particular animal. It's always women. You know the type, you walk into their office and they have fifty different kinds of model giraffe, giraffe posters on the walls, a giraffe calendar, a giraffe key ring, et bloody cetera. Doesn't have to be giraffes, could be bears. Or cats. Or owls. Or dolphins. You name it.

Grrrr.

frog.jpg

Yes. EXACTLY that.

Grrrr.

frog.jpg

Yes. EXACTLY that.

*laughs*

Sooooo does this mean you want me to cancel the unicorn magnets,coffee mug,stickers,pen,pencil,stapler,mouse pad,tie,and figurine I had coming your way? Because I was pretty sure you wanted all of that. And I got it on sale.

The missus assuming that i was actually going to sit with her and watch the Royal Wedding!
This. Three women in my house, all planning to watch it. **** sake.

Just me and a crate of beer out in the shed, then.

The missus assuming that i was actually going to sit with her and watch the Royal Wedding!
This. Three women in my house, all planning to watch it. **** sake.

Just me and a crate of beer out in the shed, then.

:thumb:

AGM at the golf club for me.

I've been invited to a Royal Wedding party.

I accepted, because I assumed it was just a party that was taking advantage of the bank holiday we all get because of the royal wedding. But no, I now find out that they intend to sit down and watch the whole thing.

**** that.

I accepted, because I assumed it was just a party that was taking advantage of the bank holiday we all get because of the royal wedding. But no, I now find out that they intend to sit down and watch the whole thing.

**** that.

:lol: @ The fact you thought it was just a piss up!

**** that.

:lol: @ The fact you thought it was just a piss up!

:lol:

The clue was in the name of the party .....

murdera.gif

Â