Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Maybe we could do a Rapid Vienna.... I.e. Abuse the players, throw urine at any injured players being helped off the field, throw coins at the opposition keeper, and not get punished properly for it.

Maybe we could do a Rapid Vienna.... I.e. Abuse the players, throw urine at any injured players being helped off the field, throw coins at the opposition keeper, and not get punished properly for it.
sha thought of it first.

Yes, but what the hell are they SUPPOSED to do when there's a camera on them and they're in dialogue with somebody?

Sit there like a robot? That would get a lot more annoying a lot more quickly.

the sun front page headline - rooney canned by coke, rooney ad deal axed, then goes on to explain how he's not a family figure because of his swearing etc etc

the reality - rooneys contract expired last year and they havent renewed it because he's not big enough in the states

how the **** do they get away with printing what is basically a lie?

Went out last night for the first time in donkeys, was properly looking forward to it. 2 things put a dampner on it - the night was pretty dull, but the thing that really pissed me off was this.

Was standing chatting with the lads next to the dancefloor, fairly rammed, bit tight. I turned around to put down my drink and completely accidentally knocked over another drink someone had left there. A tiny amount of the drink missed the floor and hit some girl, who promptly looked at me like I'd just stabbed a child and threw her pint over me.

This shouldn't piss me off because I promptly poured 2 full bottles over her, but it does. It was the look on her face that got me, she looked at me like I was absolute dirt and that I had intentionally and purposefully set out to ruin her night. Bitch.

Went out last night for the first time in donkeys, was properly looking forward to it. 2 things put a dampner on it - the night was pretty dull, but the thing that really pissed me off was this.

Was standing chatting with the lads next to the dancefloor, fairly rammed, bit tight. I turned around to put down my drink and completely accidentally knocked over another drink someone had left there. A tiny amount of the drink missed the floor and hit some girl, who promptly looked at me like I'd just stabbed a child and threw her pint over me.

This shouldn't piss me off because I promptly poured 2 full bottles over her, but it does. It was the look on her face that got me, she looked at me like I was absolute dirt and that I had intentionally and purposefully set out to ruin her night. Bitch.

I once nudged a table in a pub and spilled a TINY drop out of some bloke's full pint. I apologised immediately and walked away. He shouted after me that I should buy him a replacement pint. I laughed at his banter. Except it wasn't banter, he meant it. Got quite aggressive, he did. I told him in no uncertain terms to **** off, but the only thing that stopped a full-on barney was that there were considerably more of my mates present than his. Pillock.

Yeah Chindie, it always pisses me off how so many people go out ready for aggro at the slightest provocation. Tossers.

Yeah Chindie, it always pisses me off how so many people go out ready for aggro at the slightest provocation. Tossers.
The amount of birds who wind up lads into getting into scraps annoys me too.

I'd have apologised if she gave me chance (not that I'd actually done anything wrong). But no, instantly threw her (full) pint over me with that bloody look on her face. At that very second any chance of me being reasonable went out the window, and my 2 recently bought bottles got poured over her head to give her something to be annoyed about.

I hope it knocked her down a peg or 2.

I'd have apologised if she gave me chance (not that I'd actually done anything wrong). But no, instantly threw her (full) pint over me with that bloody look on her face. At that very second any chance of me being reasonable went out the window, and my 2 recently bought bottles got poured over her head to give her something to be annoyed about.

I hope it knocked her down a peg or 2.

I'm surprised you weren't started on by any lads with her though, mate.

Â