Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, BOF said:

People actually defending Gabby's behaviour on facebook :bang:  Dunno why but that really f**king boils my piss.  What the f**k does he have to do for those fans to finally say 'yeah get him out'?

Indeed. It'll be interesting to see what shirt Nigel Kennedy wears at his next gig. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOF said:

People actually defending Gabby's behaviour on facebook :bang:  Dunno why but that really f**king boils my piss.  What the f**k does he have to do for those fans to finally say 'yeah get him out'?

Yeah, but can loyalty ever be conditional?

6 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Yeah, but can loyalty ever be conditional?

It would appear that his loyalty certainly is.  Conditional on the amount of booze, food, shisha, laughing gas and fanny at his disposal at the time.  Regardless of the time of year.

Nutella, honey, lemon curd, jam, marmite, peanut butter - Individually fine crumpet fodder.

What's the acceptable topping in Barrybados then? Dripping and sulphate? ;)

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

In fact anything you can put on toast works on a crumpet.

To put marmalade, or marmite, or Gentleman's Relish (careful now) for example, on a crumpet would be a heinous food crime and mark you out as a cad of the most unscrupulous kidney.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blandy said:

To put marmalade, or marmite, or Gentleman's Relish (careful now) for example, on a crumpet would be a heinous food crime and mark you out as a cad of the most unscrupulous kidney.

Lime marmalade on crumpets rocks, you hear!

• Like 2

Just now, Xann said:

Lime marmalade on crumpets rocks, you hear!

Mmmm. D'you know what I bet it probably does. Oh God. I think you've turned me into a bad, bad, person.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

Well I don't eat the latter two.

But I would absolutely put marmalade on a crumpet. And I'd enjoy the **** out of it too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xann said:

Nutella, honey, lemon curd, jam, marmite, peanut butter - Individually fine crumpet fodder.

What's the acceptable topping in Barrybados then? Dripping and sulphate? ;)

candyfloss and winkles if you're perverted list is anything to go by

Butter, it's butter on crumpets across the entire civilised world, it's a science law fact.

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

candyfloss and winkles if you're perverted list is anything to go by

Butter, it's butter on crumpets across the entire civilised world, it's a science law fact.

You're one of those people that boils vegetables to mush and regards pasta as suspicious.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But I would absolutely put marmalade on a crumpet. And I'd enjoy the **** out of it too

Sicko.

Hanging's too good for 'im etc. and so forth.

Â