Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Scottish Power and their moronic customer support staff.

I've only been with them for 2 weeks and they've already annoyed me beyond belief.

I tried to enter my meter readings online but it didn't work. So it said I could email them in instead. So I did.

I got a reply saying "Thanks Miss Bennett for your meter readings for account number 879873983"

It wasn't my account number.

Easy mistake to make, should be very easy to correct. Wrong. I must have sent half a dozen emails now explaining that it's the wrong account number and name, can they just make sure they put my meter readings on the right account?

Most of the emails just say "Miss Bennett, I can confirm these details have been entered onto your account"

But calling me Miss Bennett surely means they're still doing it wrong?!

The one I received today says

"Miss Bennett

I can confirm that the name on your account is Miss Bennett"

**** OFF!

I feel your pain, been in a similar situation myself recently.

However that was hilarious to read!

To this day I get bills for Tabatha Pugsley.

• Like 1

I have to give a shout out for British Gas at this point.

They replaced our meter with a new one. The new one was zeroed. Next time they did a meter reading it was much much lower than previously recorded. So they credited my account with about £1,200.

We waited a year before we spent it.

People who don't use bus lanes when they are not in use (particularly when they start gesticulating at you for correctly using it). 

People who use the left hand lane on a roundabout when taking the right hand exit.

I've only been with them for 2 weeks and they've already annoyed me beyond belief.

I tried to enter my meter readings online but it didn't work. So it said I could email them in instead. So I did.

I got a reply saying "Thanks Miss Bennett for your meter readings for account number 879873983"

Easy mistake to make, should be very easy to correct. Wrong. I must have sent half a dozen emails now explaining that it's the wrong account number and name, can they just make sure they put my meter readings on the right account?

Most of the emails just say "Miss Bennett, I can confirm these details have been entered onto your account"

"Miss Bennett

**** OFF!

Go on Twitter and destroy them.  They will then call you to sort it out.

I have done it with a few companies.  The bigger they are the faster they will help.  I was not pissed off with Microsoft but I was having problems that I created accidentally,  I put it on twitter and someone initially emailed and then called and all was sorted in 15 minutes.

Something like "My 2 week Scots Power nightmare continues"  ...brief overview of the problems.  See what happens,  get it re-tweeted by people also.

Hopefully that has helped a bit Mrs Beenhitt (Acount 9979873a0983)

"Miss Bennett

**** OFF!

Co-op is just as bad. I've lost count of how many times I've asked for a bill to be sent and been ignored every time. These companies slashed their prices before preparing for the influx of new customers. They are going to struggle to retain them.

People who have been lifting weights for a month and suddenly are experts, and telling evryone what to eat and how to train  :crylaugh:

Stevo is a real word removed isn't he?

:trollface:

ov8nw.jpg

People who have been lifting weights for a month and suddenly are experts, and telling evryone what to eat and how to train  :crylaugh:

There is a 20 year old guy at the gym how acts like he invented weightlifting, he run around telling evryone what to eat and how to lift,  a few weeks ago he told me i should ask him if i wanted any advice haha

I told him" look pal, i was a **** muscle beast before you was born, so jog on ffs"

There is a 20 year old guy at the gym how acts like he invented weightlifting, he run around telling evryone what to eat and how to lift,  a few weeks ago he told me i should ask him if i wanted any advice haha

I told him" look pal, i was a **** muscle beast before you was born, so jog on ffs"

..was he a bald man?

:trollface: :trollface:

Aston Villa and Tim Sherwood. After last season I was all prepared to give up following football. Free at last. Damn them to hell for getting my hopes up, only to cruelly dash them as I know they will.

• Like 1

Out of interest, if you had given up football, would you have left VT?

I don't know. I was thinking I'd probably have to, to avoid being sucked back into the pit of suffering.

Out of interest, if you had given up football, would you have left VT?

I don't know. I was thinking I'd probably have to, to avoid being sucked back into the pit of suffering.

Perhaps Simon could have banned you from on-topic. But I suspect that would have acted as even more of a lure.
  • Like 1

Â