Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We've had the BBQ out two nights running so I've had massive steaks twice in two days.

I'm currently trying to curl out what can only be described as a 14lb cannon ball.

• Like 2

When people tell you to enjoy the weather, when it's hot like this. Why would I enjoy it, anymore than I'd enjoy other types of weather.

Because the majority of people prefer hot weather? That's why millions of families save up every year to go on holiday somewhere hot to enjoy themselves? Makes perfect sense that people would tell you to enjoy hot weather over other weather. 

It doesn't really p*ss me off, maybe this thread should be called something else. I do find it slightly annoying though when weathermen always seem to presume that everyone likes sunny weather and hates cold and rainy weather, especially when they apologize for it.

A things that mildly annoy you thread? I like it! 

I take it you don't like hot weather useless? 

People that press the button when they get to a pedestrian crossing, whether there are any cars or not.

Is it because you're intolerant of visually impaired people?

• Like 1

People that press the button when they get to a pedestrian crossing, whether there are any cars or not.

Is it because you're intolerant of visually impaired people?

Of course not, isn't this thread called things that piss you off that shouldn't!?

I also don't have a problem with people with young children that do it.

I'm speaking as a pedestrian as well, as I don't have a car and rarely drive at the moment.

It obviously isn't possible to distinguish whether people are visually impaired but It is quite likely that the majority of people that do it aren't. Unless of course you go by Useless' law then it's 50/50.

I've been sat outside all day having a lovely peaceful drink reading my book and listening to music, neighbours come back and they are rowing on each other, that's fair enough I ain't got a problem with that.

The bloke comes out and asks my opinion, I say 'yeah what a bitch' he looks pleased that I am backing him up in this futile argument

Woman comes out and asked my opinion, I say 'yeah what a bastard' she looks pleased that I am backing her up in this futile argument

**** sake leave me alone and argue on each other in the privacy of you own home,

I think the argument was about the burgers they are having for dinner by the way, I can actually hear them shouting at each other right now

those muppets who cant stay quiet during the tennis ....up there with golfs "get in the hole" crowd

Nah, it's sport, not chess, crowd noise is the name of the game. The money they get paid, they should learn to deal with it.

those muppets who cant stay quiet during the tennis ....up there with golfs "get in the hole" crowd

Nah, it's sport, not chess, crowd noise is the name of the game. The money they get paid, they should learn to deal with it.

Not during a serve chief ....

Â