Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not for me.  I clicked a link inside reddit which opened youtube into a new tab that I didn't browse to.  By the time I went to it a few minutes later it was playing and it was a completely different video.  I had to hit 'back' to watch what I'd opened in the first place.  Totally unnecessary gimmickery from them :(

b123ad025d89521b7e3d5268028208a0.pngyou know that exists above the suggested videos on the right, right?

I guess it gets them more views/money through random ads being played so they have it on by default

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 2

Not for me.  I clicked a link inside reddit which opened youtube into a new tab that I didn't browse to.  By the time I went to it a few minutes later it was playing and it was a completely different video.  I had to hit 'back' to watch what I'd opened in the first place.  Totally unnecessary gimmickery from them :(

b123ad025d89521b7e3d5268028208a0.pngyou know that exists above the suggested videos on the right, right?

I guess it gets them more views/money through random ads being played so they have it on by default

This. I turned it off immediately.

It should save your preference for next time.

• Like 1

I know nostalgia can take over but seeing pictures of Championship Manager 2 trending on social sites makes me wish I could turn back the clock and relive those hours, days, months, YEARS I enjoyed playing that game.

I've tried to get into Football Manager but it just isn't the same. I don't know if it's because I'm too old or whether the game has become that polished it is no longer fun to play.

It's shame kids today won't get to experience the joys my generation had of playing something as magical as the original Championship Manager.

Edited by donnie
  • Like 4

only thing that i can properly remember about CM2 is minimizing the game and reloading if i lost a game. Couldnt even be bothered to close the older game. would be about 50 CM2 loaded at once lol

I know nostalgia can take over but seeing pictures of Championship Manager 2 trending on social sites makes me wish I could turn back the clock and relive those hours, days, months, YEARS I enjoyed playing that game.

I've tried to get into Football Manager but it just isn't the same. I don't know if it's because I'm too old or whether the game has become that polished it is no longer fun to play.

It's shame kids today won't get to experience the joys my generation had of playing something as magical as the original Championship Manager.

01/02 is by far the best 

• Like 1

01/02 is by far the best

Quoted for truth!

Yeah I agree. Only mentioned Championship Manager 2 because that is the screen shot I saw. 01/02 WAS the pinnacle of greatness. After that the game is dead to me.

ive just ordered premier manager 97 for the megadrive. spent hours at a time on that until the early hours of the morning.

I remember playing CM back in 02/03, loading it up and immediately trying to sign totti for £20million on £65k a week and he always turned it down. The greedy bastard.

I remember playing CM back in 02/03, loading it up and immediately trying to sign totti for £20million on £65k a week and he always turned it down. The greedy bastard.

strange that, i got him for 18m and paid him 55k wages.

Â