Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Which villan would I do? Hm... probs Olivia Fergusson.

4.jpg

Still, we don't really have all that many lookers in the team. This photo made me chuckle though. Cheer up love! You're playing for the Villa!

4.jpg

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Unsure which part of this pisses me off more. Yesterday I got electrocuted, about 4 months ago we got a new hoover, and then 3 weeks ago our new dog chewed the cable a bit, a bit of insulating tape and it was as good as new, yesterday I plugged it in and then went to hoover, there was a loud bang and I am on my arse. The cable is sperated from the hoover and my arm is tingling massively. I now have to buy a new hoover.

Unsure which part of this pisses me off more. Yesterday I got electrocuted, about 4 months ago we got a new hoover, and then 3 weeks ago our new dog chewed the cable a bit, a bit of insulating tape and it was as good as new, yesterday I plugged it in and then went to hoover, there was a loud bang and I am on my arse. The cable is sperated from the hoover and my arm is tingling massively. I now have to buy a new hoover.

I thought you were married?

• Like 2

I thought you were married?

She cant be trusted to hoover, or polish, actually, she has a bloody sweet life as I do my own ironing too.

• Like 1

I do my own ironing - Mrs Chris does hers, the kids and 'house' ironing.

If I'm home, I do the cooking. I sort out packed lunches for all 4 of us every working day.

I will absolutely not muck out pets that kids have promised they will look after and not get bored and abandon after a few weeks.

Other contributions to domestic life are 'patchy' at best. I once had to ask how to open the washing machine we'd had for 3 years.

Yeah I dont do the washing at all, when I was 15 my nan ironed the front of my ramones t-shirt, I have done all of my own ironing since. 

I thought Ramones T-shirts only came in sizes for parents to dress their small kids in to make them uber cool .. never knew they made them for 15 year old boys as well

I only iron if I'm wearing a proper shirt and I iron before I stick it on.

Could never fathom why my mom wastes hours and hours each week ironing every single thing in the household. I probably looked far more presentable when I lived there mind.

Yeah I dont do the washing at all, when I was 15 my nan ironed the front of my ramones t-shirt, I have done all of my own ironing since. 

I thought Ramones T-shirts only came in sizes for parents to dress their small kids in to make them uber cool .. never knew they made them for 15 year old boys as well

Your missing the point that when he was 15 the Ramones were yet to play CBGB's, so he was actually uber hipster central.

Your missing the point that when he was 15 the Ramones were yet to play CBGB's, so he was actually uber hipster central.

you cheeky sods I was 15, I want to say before they sold them in primark, but primark didnt even exist then. I had to go to that london to buy it, my nan, bless her, thought she was doing me a favour, one expensive train ticket to london, one subterranean jungle t-shirt purchased, 6 months later an iron shaped smudge on the front. This was in 1985. Buggers.

• Like 1

So are you now a ghost?

• Like 2

Â