Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The VillaTalk section at the moment. Same 7 or 8 posters patting themselves on the back and thinking they represent all the fans, whilst continuously spouting one sided bollocks.

The VillaTalk section at the moment. Same 7 or 8 posters patting themselves on the back and thinking they represent all the fans, whilst continuously spouting one sided bollocks.
I'm really glad I was away this week, I've missed all that crap. Although I haven't missed it at all, if you see what I mean.

Yesterday on the DLR in London I saw someone rather famous, but for the life of me I can't figure out who she is and it's driving me crazy.

She had short, bright red (dyed) hair - a look she's had for years and is kind of known for, pale skin - think she's an actress or tv presenter. Anyone have any ideas???

Mick Hucknall.

Mrs Jonathan Ross.

Take me out also ;)

No likey, no lighty.

Awesome show, showing the world just how unrealistic women's expectations are. It's hilarious how the uglier women always seem to be so much more judgmental as well.

Those groups on Facebook that someone has just made up, yet people still join it.

For example, a friend of mine, unsurprisingly female, joined a group to get a Primark in Solihull.

It was made by a random person and all it says is

"

INVITE AND JOIN THIS PAGE TO GET A PRIMARK IN SOLIHUL IF WE GET ENOUGH PEOPLE THEY MAY LISTEN AND CHANGE IT SO THERE IS A PRIMARK IN SOLIHULL !!!!!!"

If we get enough people, they may listen.

Who's they? Primark? Solihull Council? Touchwood?

Listen to what? 325 people that want a Primark in Solihull?

Sure it would be a multimillion pound decision,but we'll do it just because a few people on facebook want us to do it.

These groups make me irrationally annoyed!

Yesterday on the DLR in London I saw someone rather famous, but for the life of me I can't figure out who she is and it's driving me crazy.

She had short, bright red (dyed) hair - a look she's had for years and is kind of known for, pale skin - think she's an actress or tv presenter. Anyone have any ideas???

Were you around the Canary Wharf area by any chance?

If so it was probably Cleo Rocos. She used to be on the Kenny Everett show. **** knows what she's famous for now.

I've seen her around the Wharf a few times (I assume she lives nearby).

Were you around the Canary Wharf area by any chance?

He was on the DLR, so yes! ;)

The fact that my family think I'm, in their words "so tight you're cross threaded" when it comes to money.

Yes I do save as much money as I can but also I have let anyone borrow money when they've asked me, about £150 to my brother, I never asked for him to pay me back (though he did), I offered to help my cousin pay for her medical fees (which was about half my savings at the time, though she never took me up on that), now my dad is out of work, I've quite happily offered to double what I pay my parents each month.

The only things I buy for myself are lottery tickets to give myself a grain of hope and the occasional DVD to pass the time in my empty, lonely life.

The fact that I agreed to go all the way into London and traipse round the "Stormtroopers In Stilletos" exhibition with the missus (even though I cannot stand Queen... or exhibitions) on the sole proviso that we head to a particular all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant afterwards. Get to the restaurant, told it's a 30 minute wait so we're happy to hit the (extortionately priced) bar because, hey, Islington on a Saturday night is gonna be busy after all. 30 minutes pass, we're then told it'll be another hour, maybe an hour thirty. Obviously, the assembled party isn't having that so we wind up leaving and going somewhere else, negating the entire reason I came to **** London (which I also hate) in the first place after I've already forked out a tenner on a round at the bar of the **** restaurant.

Â